OGS June Team League

By the way, I’m available at most times this week.
I usually sleep something like UTC+0 02:00–10:00.

Send me a DM c:

Also please tell me whether or not it’d be OK to potentially stream our game.

3 Likes

That’s certainly something to consider for next round.

It’d be worth polling then, especially if we can get more DDKs to give their opinions.

Would you be alright with me copying this timing wiki into the OP to make it most visible?

Alternatively, we could put it in @yebellz’z first post if he is alright with that, so that the OP information about the league format, handicap settings and so on isn’t accidentally damaged.

As it is, the timings are in the eighth post of the thread, which perhaps isn’t as obvious as possible.

Or, yebellz and I could delete our early posts about time zones.

Of course!
I didn’t suggest it because I thought you wouldn’t want OP to be a wiki. I don’t know if a mod can move the post higher, otherwise feel free to copy it anywhere.

If we end up making a group, we could also post it on the group page.

1 Like

I think you and @yebellz deleting the posts is the easier way.

1 Like

i got it and know how to edit the post now.

3 set, 2 more to go.

1 Like

Two groups seems so stingy, especially when it’s for such a good cause. Maybe @Chinitsu or @Gia could make it? They seem invested in organizing this already. I’m just a spectator and want to keep my last group available for a renegade live tournaments idea…

1 Like

I’d be down to make the group. I’ll edit in a link once I’ve made it.

7 Likes

Anyone is Pos 3 want a game for now?

Or I can available tomorrow at 10PM (GMT +7)

1 Like

@Samraku you’d better win your game today. i don’t see much chance to beat a 4d with 2 stones. do whatever it takes, just don’t get caught. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m usually available on Sundays and some weekday evenings (Europe). Exact times vary - I’ll reach to members of my bracket on OGS.

1 Like

Another match setup:

@Jakobb vs @ttttkan June 12, 2021 1:00 AM

I forgot to add my own available time. @monodromy @Nibby @martin3141 @txwolf

AVAVT: free most of the time, but NOT available for play in these 2 timeslots:

8:00:00 AM11:00:00 AM in in all workdays (Mon → Fri)
1:00:00 PM5:00:00 PM in weekends (Sat+Sun)

Little bit clarification here:

I’ve chatted with AVAVT yesterday and setup the game tonight my time. Am I actually playing with you? In that case, you are a 2d, would all games with AVAVT be adjusted with correct handicap?

Just to clarify, I registered as 1d (not 1k).

The Chinitsu account reached 2.0d (exactly touched the edge of 2d) after a with by timeout.

Just saying that I’m not trying for sandbagging here xD

That’s fine. You have two accounts and use this one in the forum. A little confusion, but fine. I will just make sure we play unranked game today then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well yeah I understand how it would be confusing for people. I’m very sorry. Just don’t want to create an additional forum account xD

Edit: Wait I just checked the other account, and you have a 2-0 record against me. What are you afraid of LOL xD

1 Like

Another match scheduled:

| June 10, 2021 1:00 PM | 1 | martin3141-AVAVT |

2 Likes

May I say, Chinitsu, that this is one of the cutest profile pics on OGS:

Did you draw it yourself?

4 Likes

Wow thank you very much! :laughing:

Yes it’s my first pixel art practice. Technically speaking it’s very bad, but I like it because it’s my first “original” art.

5 Likes