Pictures From Home

Chinesische Zierquitte” (DE), Chinese quince (EN) (Chaenomeles speciosa)
or
Japanische Zierquitte”, Japanese quince (Chaenomeles japonica)
or something similar, in the little park across the street:

11 Likes

11 Likes

New pond and terrace walls in my garden

13 Likes

14 Likes

What a wonderful day, this Sunday … it cannot really be seen, but this dirt road by the wheat field is full of flowers:

Chamomile flowers to be exact, of which we gathered some :slight_smile: :

9 Likes

They are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

the tulips are flowering in my garden!

4 Likes

Pic please

3 Likes

Bees going crazy for bee hotels in my garden

12 Likes

Awesome!

Nihon kiin Brazil.

9 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/aag9L2G.mp4

4 Likes

Zooming in on a Lily-Of-The-Valley in front of the house … there’s LOTS of ’em here!

Sunrise …

… and another

A deer on the fallow property next to the house, IIRC it was 05:30 in the morning.

German: Dolden-Milchstern, Doldiger Milchstern, or Stern von Bethlehem
English: Garden Star-of-Bethlehem, Grass Lily, Nap-at-Noon, or Eleven-o’clock Lady
Ornithogalum umbellatum

Tiny folks must live here:

And … can you guess what this is?

:question:

Ofc, this post wouldn’t be complete without …

Hidden because some poor soul might be offended

And of course this is a violation of Jasper’s privacy. So please don’t tell him. Thanks!

11 Likes

Is it a puddle of water with some kind of dust on the surface, or pollen, or oil?

5 Likes

:trophy:

Yes, pollen it is, on a puddle of water, in the little park across the street :slight_smile: shortly after strong rainstorm.
The pollen must be in the air all the time, but during daytime I can’t see it (I do see it on the ground though) … but when I go out at night with :dog2: Jasper I can see ZILLIONS of tiny glittering specks flying through the air in the light cone of my headlamp, they are so many that I’m reminded of the “grainy” light of laser.

6 Likes

I wonder who you’re talking about.

1 Like

<giggles> no specific person … I just thought to myself, grinning, that anyone who’d be offended by the photo of a sh!tting dog would sure be a poor soul, and thought I’d make a crude joke of it :smiley:

It’s still November here, but hey.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Last month I enjoyed a festival near my house.

15 Likes