Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Also, get a browser extension that blocks OGS for some time frame of your choosing.

5 Likes

What’s more dangerous in terms of micromorts? High oxytocin and low serotonin (aka: stress), or covid-19 exposure on a short walk? I’m guessing the former.

2 Likes

There’s a man who gets it.

2 Likes

Experience

2 Likes

And yet, here you are lol.

3 Likes

I’m currently taking a “gap year” :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Also, I remember S_Alexander making a post along the lines of “please write more than one sentence, and don’t post without thinking” or something…

No one tell him about this thread!

7 Likes

We could of course invade the chat, it seems to exist for this one-line kind of talking

2 Likes

Mind you it’s also 4am here. I did 3 things all day: got dry laundry inside, received and washed groceries and cooked.
I think I’m feminist enough to admit I might be cut out to be a housewife.

2 Likes

Unemployment status will be in my near future.

Some people who have tenure and 6 figure salaries say that some unemployment is healthy for an economy. :tophat:

3 Likes

Great guys, I’ll have enough free time in my hands to hunt them down.

1 Like

My earlier post got me thinking: if it weren’t black and white, what color and material would you like for stones? Not just for you (so no Maltesers), for an alternative standard.

1 Like

I would still choose black and white. Any other colour is hard on the eyes for me. Shades are really nice to look at in my opinion.

But… I guess light blue and like a dark purple?

4 Likes

What are the chances that we could pull off a raid of the wanikani POLL thread?

• 100%, we will put 4chan to shame.
  • 0%, have you seen how often that thread hits the post limit and needs to be remade?
  • Are you freaking kidding me? We’d have better luck skipping a rock off a lake and sending it into orbit. Around Alpha Centauri.

0 voters

1 Like

Maybe a light-colored wood and a dark stained wood?

4 Likes

That reminds me of this thread:

And then there is @_KoBa:

7 Likes

It looks like something out of Tron.

2 Likes

That’s strawberry flavored for sure.

2 Likes

I think we can pull anything, but what is it?

1 Like