Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Try making a sandwich with each permutation :slight_smile:

Or @Gia actually has a reason, so maybe go with that if you don’t have the time for so much testing.

4 Likes

If the bread is hard and the time between making it and consumption is small, then I’d suggest mayo first, to avoid spillage and two layers not exactly “fitting” or sliding off one another.
However, if the bread is softer OR the time is significant (some hours) then the mayo will turn the bread into a soggy mess and it will probably ruin it. So,I’d go lettuce first.

I assume we are talking about case 2, so I’d say:
Bread - Lettuce - mayo (to keep it between two non-soggable componnents) - turkey - tomato (also sogs) - ham - cheese - bread.

Bit of a monster sandwitch there, by the way. Yummy :slight_smile:
Personally I’d skip mayo altogether because it might cause the other layers to slide in such a large sandwitch.

Good luck and have lunch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s definitely a fair point, and others have also thought about it - that’s why there is this great browser addon that replaces “billionaire” with “oligarch”. :grin:

3 Likes

If you are going to be hiking in any sort of warm weather, I would omit the mayo. which can go bad quickly. You might substitute mustard. In my summer hiking, I usually took peanuts and raisins for lunch; in winter the kind of sandwich you described would be okay, or peanut butter and banana, which is very filling.

4 Likes

Would anyone else be interested in mail notifications per game?

I’ve set my mail notifications when it’s my turn in corr to off, because I visit at least once daily anyway.

But I also enjoy absolute time games and for those specifically I’d like to know immediately when it’s my turn, for obvious reasons.

It’s not important enough to bring up in development I guess, but anyone else would find this useful?

1 Like

Is the game ID in the email text anywhere? Perhaps you can try creating an email filter that sends all to trash except when it see that game ID?

1 Like

Personally I wouldn’t, I check OGS way more than I do my mail.

3 Likes

It’s not exactly the same thing but notifications from the (Android) app work well.

2 Likes