Robots in Terrihill: Werewolf Game 3.5

@Haze_with_a_Z can you make a poll for this please, I would probably fail

1 Like

I think the poll has “tomorrow”, “today” etc. because that’s the standard option. Probably the time was the thing that is important, not the day.

I think removing either the cloaker or the assaulter will make the game more balanced. Removing both might give the enemy too much advantage though.

3 Likes

Yes, yes and yes.

4 Likes

This is a valid point, but Kaos also messaged me about this,

After reading your comment @yebellz, I asked for help on this pole because I thought it would be good to hear from the side of a participant. I also didn’t know what options I should put. Here is the response I got:

1 Like

Now reading that quote again, what is your preference of start time yebellz?

1 Like

I just answered the poll assuming that it means time of day, not an absolute start time.

I agree with removing both the cloaker and assaulter, but I would prefer removing the cloaker, if people want three special roles.

3 Likes

This seems to have us divided so I will ask,

Which role should we remove?

• Assaulter
  • Cloaker
  • Both

0 voters

1 Like

Anyways can I change it , I don’t want to be the assaulter

Change what? You don’t get to pick your role, it will be assigned to you at the start of the game.

Are you sure you understand the game we will be playing?

2 Likes

Yes but I don’t like my role, I know I can’t change roles but just asking

You don’t have a role, we haven’t started yet. And as I said, the role will be assigned, you don’t get to choose or change.

2 Likes

We’re not playing yet. The poll was to ask what changes we should make to the rules.

1 Like

Maybe there is some confusion about the hastily started and aborted “game 4” that was made in this thread:

It seems that @Haze_with_a_Z had already sent out role messages for that game, which was since cancelled.

When we eventually start this game, @Haze_with_a_Z should redraw the roles, since we’ve had one player (Ruby) drop out and another join us (@Sports_for_Life), and since we are discussing whether to remove the roles of cloaker and assaulter from the game entirely.

3 Likes

But haze said I am the assaulter

That was for the game I tried to rush. It was not smart of me to try and rush the game, and that is not your role for this upcoming game.

3 Likes

@Haze_with_a_Z thanks

Did I miss it?

No, not yet.

Majority votes to remove the cloaker, so we shall do that.

Also @Sports_for_Life, have you read the rules?

what is the cloacker