Should I necro? This question and some random stuff

I’m wondering… Is someone going to be mad if I scroll down to the earliest post that is still open and I can post on, and I bring it up to the top? We can relive old memories, even if I don’t have those memories. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be mad :wink:

3 Likes

I’m going down right now :slight_smile:
Currently in June 2019.

1 Like

It’ll take longer than you think…

1 Like

I know. There are so many threads. Sept 2018 now.

2 Likes

How about this one:

It is the farthest topic down if I scroll down through the “latest” section. It’s from March 2014.

1 Like

Should I do it now @bugcat?

No More than 3 consecutive replies allowed so…

Just thinking, I was really stupid. I could’ve just reverse sorted it by activity instead of scrolling all the way down like I did.

1 Like

Do not randomly necro old posts with no purpose just for the sake of it. In this case bugcat added an improvement to an important post that new users may like to read… That’s very different to just randomly commenting on old posts… This will very quickly get you unwanted moderator attention.

4 Likes

Aww, I was going to do that for April Fools. I was checking with a Mod to make sure it was ok first though. Now I know it is not what is wanted by others, so I guess my plan is off. What to do now…Hmm…

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with creating a new post of a humorous nature for April fools :wink:

4 Likes

But isn’t April fools supposed to be a prank? How is a new post somewhat a prank?

I dunno… Get creative? I’m still waiting for WHO to come out that the whole covid thing was just an elaborate set up for a global prank :joy:

3 Likes

A discussion that was moved for getting off topic, got off topic from its new thread :no_mouth:
Well, no one really cares about that unless the thread loses all of its original meaning.

1 Like

I hope we don’t wake up tomorrow to find all our games in reverse color :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I suspect roughly 50% of people would disagree with you :wink: (you must be winning most of your games! haha)

2 Likes

I’ve been bored liking all day and now I finally found something I truly like. :+1:
I will like both posts later :smiley: I am out of OGS April Fools pranks for the moment. My two ideas were annoying and trolling and both shut down after talking with moderators.

Approximately 100% of my opponents would scream if they had to play the remaining game with my position on the board.

5 Likes

I would be glad in every 19x19 game besides three or four. The rest are mixed. I play too many people stronger then me in 19x19 tournaments and I am not good at 19x19 especially compared to my 9x9. If on the other hand the game clocks switched, most of my opponents would hate how little time they get since I am slow to move due to too many tournaments. Also Gia, can I try doing that in our game, separately from the tournament we are in together? That sounds like a fun challenge.

1 Like

If I had unlimited likes I could like every post I could get to. That would be a non-trolling way of annoying people as a prank.

Personally I wouldn’t mind, but I think it would be respectful to the other players in the tournament if we did it after our game was finished. It won’t be long now :slight_smile: