Signed in with Google - Change Username?

Thanks for the effort en good luck with your rear :slight_smile:

Thanks, all is well currently, waiting for the next renaming candidate :wink:

hi there :] would it be possible to change my username to “aznstriker24”? ^^

Sorry, not possible, user name “aznstriker24” already exists.

Huh… it seems I’ve accidentally made two separate accounts! thanks anyway :]

Hi, sorry that this happened but I think I messed up registering with Google. Is it possible to change my username to “Spellbound_Dogfighter”?

Could you please change my name to “Ocima”?

Done.

Done:

Everybody please also remember to log out of the forum and back in to have this change reflected here, too.

Hi,
My problem is more complicated. I created my account here few months ago. It was created with google or facebook, and got username as AurelianTutuianu. I would like to change that to padreati. But, while searching for members I noticed that I had a previous account made few years ago, which I forget about it. It is possible to change my username to padreati, and remove the old padreati? I am not cheating and I will not use two accounts, but my latest games are on the AurelianTutuianu account and added also some friends. If it’s not possible perhaps padre_ati, or padreati75 or whatever something related?
Thank you a lot

Same issue, could you please change my username to “qelo”?

Can you please delete my other account (‘sgasioro’) I’ve created first and signed with wrong Google account and rename this one (‘sgasioro3060eedc73724dd4’) to ‘sgasioro’?

Note to everybody:

We cannot delete accounts, as you can imagine if you remember that old accounts may have played games – there are other people also involved. All we can do is rename obsolete accounts.

Also: Everybody please remember to also log out of the forum and back in to have this change reflected here, too.

It is done:
(If I did everything right, your other, now obsolete, account should not be accessible by you or anybody else from now on.)

Done:

Done:
(and same for you: the accidentally created account should now be inaccessible to you.)

Enjoy, everybody :slight_smile:

Can you change my default gid username to something like ‘wertible’ or ‘wertibl3’ if that’s not available?

Hello,

Done: (the other one was taken already)

Please remember to log out of the forum and back in to have this change reflected here, too.

Hello, Could you please change my user name to: deepwell ?

Thank you
George

Could I change my password? :slight_smile:

Just asked since I don’t really want to do the whole Google thing on public computers.

Hello George, [quote]
Could you please change my user name to: deepwell ?
[/quote]

Mh… I can’t find a user with name “<deleted>” …

And @timuzhti, [quote=“timuzhti, post:59, topic:7122”]
Could I change my password?
[/quote]
Ouf, I have to admit that I’m not sure about our standard procedure here … maybe it could be better if you write a mail to contact@online-go.com but hopefully some other mod will chime in here.

<edit> d’oh … @mark5000 knew how easy it is :smiley: there you see how little I know. Maybe I should change my own passwd after all that time … </edit>

Hello My user name is currently:“”