Spontaneous call for new Werewolf game

Why don’t we just start with 7 players? I don’t think waiting is going to be very fruitful…

I’d like to join :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Perhaps I spoke too soon… :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome!

2 Likes

lurking

2 Likes

Okay. I’m convinced.

Same…

1 Like

I take it that means you’re joining?

Yes sir I will sir thank you sir

I’ve started writing an intro for the next game… It’s getting tough to keep adding all the characters :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well don’t stress it if I’m a bit too late…

I’m not writing a script but I say the more the merrier :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow, great to see a surge in sign ups!

@tonybe, want to get back involved?

1 Like

I’m ready to start, let’s say we begin 2020-03-13T17:00:00Z. @tonybe (or anyone else), feel free to join, I’ll put a comprehensible overview of the rules when we start the game.

The rules, as decided by the poll & me:

• 2 evil faction members.
  • 3 special roles for the villagers: a detective, protector and triggerfinger.
  • There will be no conversion mechanics.
  • Upon death only alignment (evil / innocent) is announced, not the specific role.
  • Voting will happen through a PM with me, I will announce the vote (including who voted for whom) at the end of the day.
  • The detective is a different innocent every night, chosen by a random queue at the start. If the queue becomes depleted, a new one will be generated. If the detective is killed, there will be no new detective.
  • The protector does not defend the same person twice in a row, but can defend himself.
3 Likes

How long will I have to vote to you?

1 Like

The whole day phase (which’ll be 48 hours), as long as it’s done before the night starts

Ah, I forgot an important topic in the poll:

Do we start the game with a day phase with no information, or with the detective having the opportunity of doing an inspection first?

• Day phase
  • “Night phase” where only the detective gets an action

0 voters

Mind you, if the detective discovers a werewolf, he can openly say so, since the detective will be someone else the night after.

Sorry guys, I’m going to drop out for this round :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Sorry folks - this week has been KOOKOO NUTTY. I’ve just got way too much on my plate, and I expect to be AFK a bit

perhaps next time, thanks for thinking of me

2 Likes

There are two vampires, who will vote to protect each other

Isn’t this meta knowledge?

1 Like

I would assume so. I also don’t know what meta means so hopefully this is the right context. Everyone probably knows that. I at least forgot how many vampires there were until you said that because sometimes people play with different amounts of vampires/mafia.

1 Like

What I mean is, the characters wouldn’t know this, right?

I may have taken the RP too far