The First Go Battle Royale ⚔

Well, it’s not urgent that I crawl along the first line, and I wouldn’t want to do that without consent from Yellow, so I’ll just play inside my own territory for now

C14

3 Likes

I’ve done some counting, trying to understand Red (@Vsotvep)'s analysis.

This is assuming that there is an agreement between Sky (@yebellz), Red (@Vsotvep) and Yellow to share the northern territory like this. Then the score between Sky, Yellow and Green (@NeilAgg) is tied at 41 points. Due to the order of moves Sky would be the first to be forced to play a move outside, and the result will depend on what happens afterwards.

There is also the question of what will happen around J3.

Anyway this sounds like an exciting way to finish the game :slight_smile:
Sky (@yebellz) and Red (@Vsotvep), do we want to establish an agreement to share the northern territory in this way?

3 Likes

It’s time to make predictions! :mage:

1 Like

I agree, I won’t play any further moves in the J column.

2 Likes

@martin3141 You seem to be counting territory. That is not relevant to this game. I think @Vsotvep was counting the number of moves each player can make before they commit suicide by filling in all their liberties.

It’s equivalent, since the small yellow and red groups don’t need any more moves to stay alive, and all the big groups need two eyes to stay alive.

Also, all players have the same number of stones at the start of Sky’s turn, because no stone has been captured. Counting territory and subtracting 2 will result in my count.

3 Likes

As predicted, The New New Green Federation plays E1.

Next turn is @Vsotvep

2 Likes

I will play O11

3 Likes

L4
https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=achaehafhaghahhaifakfalcamcancbbhbchbdhbfhbghbhfbifbkfblfbmcbodcahcbhcchcehcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfcndcoddbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdnfdodeahebhechedheehefhegdehfeifekfemaemgenfeoffahfbdfcdfddfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfgkdglfgmfgncgofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdidcifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjecjfdjgejhejidjjejkejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekhekiekjekkakkgkleknaknikoelbcleclfclgelhelieljellelmalmgloembcmccmdcmfcmgemiemkemlemmemnamngmoenccnecnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

4 Likes

Just a humble suggestion:

According to the Northern Alliance’s calculations, Blue @sokoslav will outlast all of your members if you continue the path you are suggesting.

Maybe Sky @yebellz should sacrifice themselves to give Yellow @martin3141 a chance to win the game.

1 Like

I would like to point out that the most interesting part starts after all obvious moves in the aforementioned scenario are made. So many things are not taken into account but have decisive impact on the result that I have no clue about what would happen. It looks like still any player can take almost any place (well, blue would not be the last one for sure).

1 Like

I believe it’s @martin3141’s turn

2 Likes

Sorry, somehow I missed this. I play J13:

battle_royale_go_26

Red (@Vsotvep), as per our agreement I am planning to fortify J11. Please prepare proper prophylactic plays.

Next is Sky (@yebellz)

3 Likes

I’ll play A14

https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=abhachaehafhaghahhaifakfalcamcancbbhbchbdhbfhbghbhfbifbkfblfbmcbodcahcbhcchcehcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfcndcoddbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdnfdodeahebhechedheehefhegdehfeifekfemaemgenfeoffahfbdfcdfddfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfgkdglfgmfgncgofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdicdidcifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjecjfdjgejhejidjjejkejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekhekiekjekkakkgkleknaknikoelbcleclfclgelhelieljellelmalmgloembcmccmdcmfcmgemiemkemlemmemnamngmoenccnecnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

1 Like

The New New Green Federation plays D3:

Next is Red @Vsotvep

2 Likes

I will play K12:

3 Likes

M5, capturing previous incarnation of @NeilAgg

3 Likes

J11:

battle_royale_go_27

back to Sky (@yebellz)

2 Likes

C12

https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=abhachaehafhaghahhaifakfalcamcancbbhbchbdhbfhbghbhfbifbkfblfbmcbodcahcbhcchcdhcehcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfcndcoddbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdmfdnfdodeahebhechedheehefhegdehfeifekfemaemgenfeoffahfbdfcdfddfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfgkdglfgmfgncgofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdicdidciedifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjdcjecjfdjgejhejidjjejkejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekhekiekjekleknaknikoelbcleclfclgelhelieljelkellelmalmgloembcmccmdcmfcmgemiemkemlemmemnamngmoenccnecnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

1 Like

The New New Green Federation plays F3, removing the stone at E3:

Next is Red @Vsotvep

2 Likes