The Raptor Game

Nope.

Alright, it was Madagascar. The next turn is open for whoever wants it.

1 Like

OMG I was waiting for someone else to guess :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve got too many. If it gets to the point where this thread is dying away… I can just keep it going and everyone else can guess… I guess.

You are a student studying seismology near a rural desert town when subterranean raptors terrorize the community.

3 Likes

You can do that by yourself, but I will be here doing absolutely nothing to help due to my lack of movie knowledge :no_mouth:

1 Like

… I also don’t have much film knowledge .___.

Would you guys like to play community Geoguesser? We would set up a new thread and post photos from Google Streetview, then guess them.

2 Likes

Sure… uh… I’ll try anything once.

1 Like

Scrolls up to find that bugcat posted the second most number of times after @You_Know_Me
100 times???

2 Likes

You only pick up an iron without an iron cloth once :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah buggy, hit 'em with that 150-year-old joke

2 Likes

All I do is absorb media.

1 Like

Somehow I have 27 posts though. I didn’t know I asked that many questions on here. I only remember asking questions once.

Hint: the above hinted at movie stars Kevin “don’t let that raptor eat my” Bacon…

What would you say to “translingual Scrabble”? This is an idea I’ve been thinking about for a while.

I’d try and perform where I could.

How does it work with multiple people or is it just two or three of us?

I still don’t know. I know like two actors, but thanks for trying to help me :slight_smile:

Eh, let’s play in Haze’s new Geoguesser thread for a bit c:

If you internet search Kevin Bacon and subterranean I’d be surprised if it wasn’t the first link…

And I’ll take your turn, if you’re at all worried about that. No one is keeping score, right?

Well I am the person that can sometimes think that is cheating and avoid doing stuff like that. Or not even think of it in the first place(which is also what happened here)

1 Like

Good on ya.