The Raptor Game

Dumbo!

1 Like

Yes!

A young raptor interviews several older raptors about their worklife. Each of them has some stories about how they devoured some annoying white ladies.

1 Like

Interview with a Vampire…? Eh… Guessed too soon…

Correct

1 Like

No. :slight_smile:

A little hint?

All of them are female raptors, and for some weird reason, they were expected to be servants for the white ladies and their families. That didn’t work out, of course, because, you know, raptors.

1 Like

Lol, the Help? …I’m helpless.

1 Like

Yes. :smile:

I’m crying… I have a sticky note full of ideas so I’m just going to paste one off of that right now :slight_smile:

An ambitious raptor is hell bent on gaining wealth in the oil boom of the early 20th century. His pursuit of riches DEVOURS any relationships he may have had. The raptor drinks/drank your milkshake.

3 Likes

There will be blood

But raptors can’t use straws.

1 Like

Yes… you are correct… but will we ever really know? (That scene, btw… ridiculous in the best ways).

For reference… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_hFTR6qyEo

1 Like

Yes, I have memorized the milkshake speech by heart, Jesus what a scene. Funny and scary at the same time.

A language therapist gets eaten by a raptor. He was trying to teach it how to properly speak in public, since all the raptor ever did was eating microphones and screaming “kyaaaaaaa”.

1 Like

The King’s Speech.

That’s a bingo!

1 Like

Four raptors do ultra-violent raptor things. One of them gets caught and tamed, but he hates music now.

2 Likes

LOL. These are too funny. A Clockwork Orange.

horrorshow.

1 Like

A upper-middle class raptor and his wife become wrapped up in jealousy and delusions when he gets involved in a debaucherous cult which leads them (mostly him) down a forbidden path. (A grand hall: chamber music, raptors in masks and robes, naked raptors, rooms full of raptors feeding, drugged, and mating… I dont know… the new world order raptor cult)

1 Like