The Raptor Game

Eyes Wide Shut?

Yes.

1 Like

A raptor goes up the river. “Oh The Raptor, The Raptor”
(we haven’t done this one yet, have we? although, it could be a redux)

Babylon 5 - “River of Souls”.

nope

There’s a raptor on a PT boat in the jungle at night, totally freaking out and attacking everything in sight. fireworks and tracers over head.

Later the raptor attacks a man whose methods are too extreme, while The End by the doors plays.

1 Like

Apocalypse Now…

“the horror… the horror…” Raptoralypse Now

1 Like

Corrrect-a-mundo!

Take it YKM!

1 Like

A “genius” raptor in a wheel chair is brought to the war room for counsel while a plane full of raptors armed with a nuclear warhead is accidentally dropped somewhere in the Soviet Union. All the raptors die in the end. A scene from the plane: raptors don’t know how to fly planes, one raptor is seen riding the warhead as it plummets to the ground. Yahoo.

“They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Raptor infiltration, Raptor indoctrination, Raptor subversion, and the international Raptor conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.”

5 Likes

My Grandfather was a 3 star Air Force general in WW2, and probably some of this movie was parodying him. It was one of his favorite films. I am not going to say what it is, but a classic!

3 Likes

One of my favs too :smiley: we’ll let it marinate.

1 Like

Is it Dr. Strangelove?

3 Likes

Yes… or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Raptor

1 Like

A woman hears a man quarrelling with someone or… something from a house nearby her hotel. All the man gets as an answer is “kyaaaa… kyaaaa”.
After some horrible facts have happened, a raptor’s fossil is discovered in the man’s house.

1 Like

I don’t think I know this one. But I guess the raptor is a ghost?

1 Like

Nnnnnope. But I’m quite sure you know it.
To be precise it’s a motel. The woman gets killed.

Okay. Now I got an idea, but I can’t remember the title. :sweat_smile:
I’m sure someone else will guess it.

Ahaha… oh man… It’s strange I went from Rear Window… to Rebecca… but the hotel line kept throwing me… (also bounced around Bag of Bones and The Lovely Bones…) before I realized oh yeah…

Is it Pyscho?

1 Like

Yes, that’s right.

1 Like

I’m sorry everyone…

You are among a group(kettle?) of raptors living in prehistory, near the dawn of man… when upon waking one morning you find an obelisk planted firmly outside your den. Hysteria ensues: how does one witness something they have never seen? You are brave, screeching, you touch the obelisk with your foreclaws, and are granted a sight you could have never imagined. The next day you learn to use tools…

Alternatively:
You are a raptor, hurdling through space, on a mission of self enlightenment and mental prosperity. But you must face off with the complex artificial intelligence integrated into the ship who believes it knows the only outcome of the mission, and you’re not part of it. You eat the AI, and continue your spirit journey.

1 Like