The Raptor Game

How many are left after this one? :smirk:

1 Like

Wellā€¦ thereā€™s a few more big ones I can think of, then a few lesser known titles.

1 Like

I think I know the next one as well, so Iā€™ll subside for now.

1 Like

Alright, you asked for it.

Lightening Round:

1. A raptor marries a rich widow to climb the social ladder. He later eats the widowā€™s son in order secure his inheritance of the estate when/if she were to die. (The widowā€™s son survives, disgraces the raptor, and banishes him).
  2. ā€œAll work and no play makes raptor a dull boy.ā€ (After a family travels to a mountain hotel to overwinter, a young boy is chased through a large but frozen hedge maze by, you may have guessed, a raptor. The boy outsmarts the raptor and the raptor freezes to death.)
  3. A raptor is enlisted in the military and must fight in a gruesome war of attrition. The raptor does not quite fit in and unfortunately he ends his own life before he leaves boot camp.
  4. A glorious raptor slave leads a revolt against the republic.
  5. A middle-aged raptor becomes obsessed with an adolescent girlā€¦ of course he just eats the girl, nothing else.

I think this about covers my fandom of this directorā€¦ Also, the unanswered post from above still remainsā€¦ unanswered.

1 Like
  1. Barryciraptor Lyndon
  2. The Shining (of Claws)
  3. Full Metal Raptor
  4. Spartonychus
  5. Rawrita
2 Likes

Flawlessā€¦ Iā€™m sure you know the above post, alsoā€¦ 2001: A Raptor Odyssey

Now I can breath easy.

A pack of raptors are on the top floor of a big pub.

A narrator says ā€œVelociraptor didnā€™t do drugsā€¦ he did people.ā€

Then the raptor smashes a pint glass off the side of the balcony, where it falls and hits a woman in the head ā€“ it runs down the stairs and starts tearing into the confused humans as a brawl breaks out.

[ Iā€™m surprised no-oneā€™s had this one, itā€™s not at all obscure. ]

3 Likes

This one is Trainspottingā€¦ right? I feel the forum fading into oblivionā€¦

1 Like

yup

And yeah, itā€™s been very quiet the last few days. Not sure why.

1 Like

Here goes: A raptor, dissatisfied with his routine, happens upon a copse where every trunk is adorned with a decorated door, each to its own unique magical land, with its own yearly routine. He undoubtedly disrupts that which he enters.

Is that the Nightmare before Christmas?

1 Like

Yes :smiley:

1 Like

A raptor with a funny hat enters the archeology department of a university, but even before the adventure can actually begin, the paleontologists already shot him before he could assault the students. In an unrelated series of events, Nazis attack a barkeeper in Nepal.

2 Likes

Lol, Iā€™ll take itā€¦ Itā€™s Indy! Indiana Raptor!

ā€¦I thinkā€¦

of course it is.

Umā€¦ an angsty young girl wishes her baby brother would disappear. A raptor visits her from the raptor kingdom and, you guessed it, eats her brotherā€¦ and the young girlā€¦ and all the puppets dancing around.

2 Likes

Labyrinth?

1 Like

You got it.

A raptor bites a street lamp trying to tear it down. Then it eats a cop and a passer-by. Itā€™s raining hard.

1 Like

Singing in the Rain?

1 Like