The Raptor Game

I’d try and perform where I could.

How does it work with multiple people or is it just two or three of us?

I still don’t know. I know like two actors, but thanks for trying to help me :slight_smile:

Eh, let’s play in Haze’s new Geoguesser thread for a bit c:

If you internet search Kevin Bacon and subterranean I’d be surprised if it wasn’t the first link…

And I’ll take your turn, if you’re at all worried about that. No one is keeping score, right?

Well I am the person that can sometimes think that is cheating and avoid doing stuff like that. Or not even think of it in the first place(which is also what happened here)

1 Like

Good on ya.

Just in case no one wants to scroll up: this is the current hint.

When creating the thread I actually didn’t expect it to last this long, every game gets boring after a while. I wasn’t even sure if it would work on a forum, but the response was quite surprising.
So, if this raptor dies, I’m sure it’ill have had a full life. Glad you guys are still hanging around though.

And the answer is Tremors, I think.

3 Likes

Tremors it is. Should I post another?

1 Like

No, don’t worry, I’m just thinking.

Ok. I have one, let’s see if you get along with old movies.

A woman’s on the phone. She’s begging someone to come immediately cause she’s being attacked by a leopard. The raptor comes and saves her, eating the leopard. Then it eats the woman. It finally gets fired for attacking a brontosaurus in a museum.

Old, huh? Let me ponder. Not ringing any bells straight out.

LOL! Tarzan? I’d have to look up the spin-offs to know which one specifically… Shoulda guessed with all these old Bond movies getting tossed around in here.

Not Tarzan.

Figures. This will drive me nuts until I know.

Hint: Cary Grant is in it.

A leopard… What am I missing… Probably have not seen this. Oh… damn how did I miss this. I love this actress so much. I had to refresh my memory. This just makes me want to watch it again. I guess I could still be wrong but I’ll wait a few before guessing again.

Yes maybe it’s a little difficult this time, even if the movie is quite famous. I didn’t know whether to post it but the brontosaurus’ presence made it tempting. I’ll wait an hour and then give the solution.
Second hint: I think it’s very Googlable.

1 Like

It is, especially with the hint. I recently rewatched To Catch a Thief which is just so good. I also watched a movie called The Shootist that I had never actually heard of that is also pretty good, for what it tries to be, anyways. AND on that thought another western, undermentioned, The Shooting, had me to the very last drop.

1 Like