The Raptor Game

I don’t know the last two you mentioned but they seem cool. If you want a good western with Nicholson I suggest The Missouri breaks. With Brando playing the antagonist. Supercool.

Yes that is indeed a classic. Late into Brando’s life. What about Unforgiven? (My dad’s favorites, the one you mentioned The Missouri Breaks, and Unforgiven. I’ve actually been to Fort Peck, in Montana, way back in my childhood, ice fishing, basically where they damned up the Missouri River. Random memories.)

The film we’re on is Bringing Up Baby

1 Like

Love it.

Right. Check it out for a good laugh.

1 Like

Along with Arsenic and Old Lace? But Hepburn and Grant together? Too good. That director also did The Big Sleep. Bogie? Yes, sir, I will, sir.

Alright, here’s a modern one that was probably a household topic for at least few minutes.

A lower class family infiltrates into the employment of an upper class family by posing as highly qualified workers. They uncover a raptor living in a secret basement of the upper class family’s home. The raptor runs amok.

1 Like

Even better in my opinion, though I loved that too (I have Cary Grant looking out the window as one of my wallpapers).

Love them. Cary’s one of my favs. If not my fav. And Katharine Hepburn is the woman I’ll never find and always dream of.
Rewatched yesterday “The Philadelphia story” btw. Always with them together. Amazing! And “The Holyday” too has them two teaming up.

Nice one, I’ll come back later if noone else does.

1 Like

Ok. Parasite?

Yes, you knew it.

…left me hanging

1 Like

Sorry, I fell asleep like a bag of shit.

A girl is chased by a raptor with shiny claws until she finally gets eaten. In the real world, her disemboweled body is found in her bed.

2 Likes

Oh… Haha… The Nightmare on Raptor St? Freddy Raptor?

Good pick, almost stumped me. I was just peeking at this film info just for giggles… Johnny Depp’s debut film? Honestly do not remember him in that movie.

You didn’t have to butcher the plot at all, I love it.

1 Like

Yup. Right guess.

A raptor must survive sudden, unexplained and violent attacks from the local bird populations.

2 Likes

Yep, he’s the boyfriend. He gets killed in the craziest way. Didn’t stick out that much as a character though.

Wowie zowie, I just youtubed Glen’s (Depp’s) death scene in that movie. Pretty good. The F/X though, impressive. Looks like they flipped that set upside down and just dumped fake blood into the room.

1 Like

birds?

Edit: ‘The Birds’?

Yay, you are correct!

well I’ll make a challenging one for you guys…

A young raptor wanders the post apocalyptic wasteland with his telepathic dog that sniffs out women for him to… eat.

4 Likes

Lol :stuck_out_tongue: @wind_water probably knows this one. (This is actually on my must watch/read list, never seen).

Really? No one? The title is right in the hint…

2 Likes

immagine
I know you,
You_Know_Me,
Know you’ll miss
The killing spree

3 Likes

You nearly put me out of my misery, there… but… not… yet…

Eff it, I’ll take it. It’s A Raptor and his Dog.
A Boy and His Dog!

The show MUST go on:

An eccentric oceanographer seeks revenge on a previously undiscovered, rare species of raptor that ate his mentor and partner.

2 Likes

Abandon the ship! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
2 Likes