Useful Hints For Using This Forum

Random text that’s not so random because it seems to make sense as a sentence. This sentence preceding the previous is also not so random, specifically referring to the content and purpose of the previous sentence.

Someone said to use a ul tag and that seems ok?

<ul>Random text that’s not so random because it seems to make sense as a sentence. This sentence preceding the previous is also not so random, specifically referring to the content and purpose of the previous sentence.</ul>

Edit: oh sorry I thought it was about indenting the paragraph - but you just want to indent the initial words. Nevermind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

  But the ul tag doesn’t do this: random text that’s not so random because it seems to make sense as a sentence. This sentence preceding the previous is also not so random, specifically referring to the content and purpose of the previous sentence. Instead the ul tag indents the whole paragraph! Oh, you already said that.

By the way, for my purposes, &emsp; is better than &nbsp;.

(Fun fact, I had actually tried &nbsp but didn’t realize it needed the ; :+1:)

2 Likes

I guess there’s also &emsp;

 Random text that’s not so random because it seems to make sense as a sentence. This sentence preceding the previous is also not so random, specifically referring to the content and purpose of the previous sentence.

and also &ensp;

compared to &nbsp;

and &thinsp;

Edit: you already found that :slight_smile: I’ll update with some others though.

2 Likes

One can do https://forums.online-go.com/raw/46005 to get a feed of a topic in a plan text. Useful for copying stuff. It’s cut off at some point though, there’s probably some way to get it in full?

3 Likes