Webcomics

Just a thread to share some webcomics that you like. Try to link the original creator if possible.

Note: click on image for link to original

26 Likes

This one seems a bit bleak but it’s also gas.

21 Likes

I haven’t read them in years, but they are awesome:

Full Frontal Nerdity:

Nodwick:

Dork Tower:

Now something I am still reading. It is a Webtoon so maybe it counts, the best intrigue scenario I have ever seen in anything drawn? Tower of God … if you think that silly things like “Game of Thrones” have “intrigue” then that will change your mind.

The only manga/manwha I’ve ever read twice. (there is an anime of it, but I have not watched it)

3 Likes

I really like SMBC as well, especially the ones that are longer social commentary, like these

3 Likes
3 Likes

I didn’t think a comic with stick figures could make me feel strong emotions

7 Likes

I’m not up to date anymore, but this is a brilliant web comic :slight_smile:

2 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

Waaah, pandemic AND polar night. :anguished: Sorry. :anguished: Let us know if we can do anything for you.

3 Likes

14 Likes

My gf finds some good dog/animal comics every now and the that we can relate to

10 Likes

I don’t know of any webcomic worth mentioning here, and this is gonna be a little off-topic, but one of my all-time favourites is Calvin&Hobbes. So sorry if I don’t bring anything new to your attention, but here’s one that always cracks me up:

15 Likes

Have you seen Hobbes and Bacon? It’s a fan tribute made by a now defunct webcomic “Pants are Overrated”.

They also made a few others that can be found via Google.

11 Likes

I don’t know about kids, but last year I bought a ten volumes full history of C&H. Wonderful present to myself. :grin:

8 Likes

I’ve started reading mine again after Piggy’s post yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Interesting, here is the USA, we own the edition of “The Complete Calvin and Hobbes” published as a three volume set.

Do you read it in English or a translation?

1 Like

I’d prefer English, but I’ve always found only translations, so I have to go with the flow.
I don’t think there are many puns though, and the translations look good enough to me.

2 Likes

Translation.
I have complete Little Nemo in English though. :grin:

3 Likes

Calvin is called Casper in my version :slight_smile:

These are amazing as well!

3 Likes