Werewolf Game 1

From the day 1 I’d say Eugene is most suspicious. Like, come on, “community leader”, “known for good intent” - so cheesy and weird. So either an honest lunatic, werewolf playing 3d chess or villager playing 4d chess. After all, even a villager can assume a lunatic role to get everyone of them.

2 Likes

Upon closer inspection, you will find that I did not start that line, but it was fun to continue…

1 Like

Well, I guess it’s time to go to bed…

I wish I could see you all again tomorrow, merrily having our Sunday breakfast together in the town hall, but I fear the end is nigh for one of us…

Godspeed to us all (except for you, yes you! you know who you are!), and may the mauling be quick and merciful!

2 Likes

Lock your doors and keep a pitchfork close… Goodnight everyone, I hope to see you all tomorrow!

1 Like

Poll closes early, but the day also ends early or we’ll still wait 5 hours?

1 Like

I guess we poll and then go home and get ready for bed.

Night 1: Nightfall on a bloodless first day

Night has fallen on first day where the townsfolk have unanimously cast seven votes to execute no one. The town square falls silent as all go to sleep.

Players with special roles, communicate with me via private message. This night will last an extra five hours to get us back on track.

The night will end on 2020-02-17T17:15:00Z.

Day 2: Day breaks on the village

The villagers awaken on the second day of their ordeal, and they soon discover that the werewolves have claimed another victim over the night. @Eugene (an innocent villager with no special role) has been slain!

Day 2 Voting

Only those named in the poll may vote (6 players remain).

Who should be executed at the end of the second day?

• Vsotvep
  • Gia
  • RubyMineshaft
  • KAOSkonfused
  • S_Alexander
  • fiddlehead
  • No one

0 voters

Note: the poll close time is given in UTC. Day 2 ends at 2020-02-19T17:15:00Z

Well, I’m thoroughly dumbfounded. I told Eugene that my apology was conditional on both of us surviving, but I’m waiving that now. I hereby apologise for having doubted him. Guess I’ll just have to raise my own glass to him instead. If I live that long.

So much for my career as a detective. I need some time to think, cause my head’s in a whirl.

Alas, another victim has been taken away from us.

But know that his noble sacrifice shall not be in vain, for I have a perilous confession to make: I am the seer and I was in luck this night. With a lot of effort I managed to focus my mind’s eye on @fiddlehead and I saw how he transformed into an awful beast this night. Indeed, I saw how he horrendously tore @eugene apart between his monstrous teeth!

Unfortunately due to the nature of my powers, I have only enough strength to see a single soul per night, but with only three villagers left, we can vote to kill @fiddlehead tonight with certainty. I know this confession will mean that my end may be a lot sooner and more swiftly than planned, but if we are very lucky, with some protection I might be saved another night to try my luck at finding the other villain.

2 Likes

I’m the seer. I was told @KAOSkonfused is a villager, by the spirit of Yebellz.

I don’t know if @Vsotvep is a werewolf trying to kill a villager or the lunatic, trying to pass as a werewolf, knowing the true seer will come forward.

Protector, can you share anything?

I suggest protecting me tonight, so I can bring forward at least one werewolf.

And we’ll have to kill someone today, or else we are lost.

1 Like

Well, I suspected as much, but I will be seeing into your role for tomorrow then to find out whether we have already found the other werewolf, or if you are the lunatic (which seems more likely to me)…

Also, I guess it should go without saying, but please don’t be as foolish as to listen to this suggestion:

The only faction that benefits from knowing the protector are the werewolves.

1 Like

I take back my suspicions about Eugene. Rest in peace. Well, as soon as we avenge you.

Although this is a relatively good scenario for us because the seer and the protector are still in the game. Now we have 6 players: seer, protector, innocent, lunatic and 2 wolves, correct?

I’m trying to think about two seers coming out right now but it’s a bit hard. It’s a brave move to accuse someone of lycanthropy because that person will be automatically against you unless that’s exactly what you want. I want to note that Gia answered pretty swiftly so it’s either truth or prepared. On the other hand, claiming someone is a villager is a safe bet for impostor: no matter who you choose they’ll back you up. At this point I’m not taking any sides, and I need to think about it more. If we decide to execute one or the other there’s a significant chance they’re a lunatic, isn’t there?

If no third person claims to be the seer then we have two realistic scenarios: lunatic vs real seer and wolf vs real seer.

What could they possibly reveal except their identity?

4 Likes

If @Gia would be the lunatic, then claiming someone is a villager could be lucky, but if @Gia is a werewolf, she knows who the villagers are. So if @Gia is correct about @KAOSkonfused being a villager, then this does not mean it came from yebellz…

What I mean to say, there is no reason to back up @Gia.

4 Likes

A bit of deduction:

1. Vsotvep outed Fiddlehead as a wolf.
  2. If Vsotvep is real seer, Fiddlehead is not lunatic.
  3. If Vsotvep is wolf, they wouldn’t accuse a lunatic because village may execute them and wolves lose too.
  4. If Vsotvep is lunatic then Fiddlehead is not lunatic.
  5. Therefore, Fiddlehead is not lunatic with high amount of certainty.
5 Likes

First of all… Sorry Eugene. Rest in peace.

That’s true.
It might sound weird to hear this from me, but I believe Vsotvep more than Gia. I suppose Gia is a werewolf. If she was a lunatic, pretending to be the seer would only make sense without the rule that the werewolves know the lunatic.

2 Likes

I’d be inclined to agree with Kaos. However, I’d caution restraint in executing either of the supposed Seers at this point.

I think our best course of action to determine who is telling the truth would be to execute fiddlehead today. If he’s innocent, then we can be sure that Vsotvep is not the Seer and we can let Gia figure out his real role tonight. It’s a bit of a gamble, but the best I can come up with for now.

However if Vsotvep is a werewolf, we’re just playing into his plan and helping him knock out one of our own. This makes my head hurt.

3 Likes

As an added bonus you’ll be killing a werewolf, I assure you.

My head also hurts. What if both “seers” are werewolves? Or one is a werewolf and one is the lunatic?
Waaaah!

There are only three villagers left, so as I am a villager, and supposed one of the “seers” is the actual seer, either S_Alexander or RubyMineshaft cannot be a villager.

Oh dear… It’s a lot easier to play this game in person.

2 Likes