Werewolf Game 4: Discussion space

It would have been interesting if the mimics had chosen to eliminate Haze, the bodyguard, last night. Then Cool_Person would have died, since they protected Haze, meaning that today there would have only been one bodyguard left, and the mimics would have gained full knowledge after Ruby’s revelation, giving the detective only a single extra night to detect.

I think Starline has to make sure he doesn’t become too suspicious. It seems the most suspicious candidates, except for Gia of course, are Starline and ginger.

Also, I believe I thwarted Haze’s meta-meta-gaming into suspecting Assai (correctly, but for the wrong reasons) because of rule speculation. I really hope my clarification has not made Assai more suspicious.

5 Likes

I would say that Starline is playing it about as well as he can at the moment.

So we are sort of like the game masters assistant now

No, you’re just former players who can discuss the game without it being seen by the ones who are still playing.

Also, as HHG said in the main thread: please don’t like (or even worse, post) in the actual thread. You can disturb the game like that. Especially now that you have all information at your disposal.

3 Likes

Or even more worse pm did you forgot about dat?

Don’t tell me you PM’d players…

Of course that’s not allowed.

1 Like

Sporty fakes the emoji disease, Hazy all over the place, and now we have HHG apparently looking a gift horse in the mouth. Captain, every crew member got a psychological assessment during training, right? Could some bureaucratic blunder have allowed one or more of them to go untested?

4 Likes

Nope of course I did not.

1 Like

Well, you see, the qualities that are needed to survive a Mars mission are, among others, stubbornness, perseverance, readiness to die and an extraordinary ability to think outside the box, so there might have been a bias towards lunacy.

8 Likes

In his drunk state, Leira casually heard the words

He started to laugh uncontrollably. Every attempt to stop and say something was met with yet another bout of even louder laughter. He ended up spilling his 5th pint of beer1 (which a mechanical hand readily cleaned up).

In truth, faking a training credential was even easier than faking an appointment with the doctor at your average high-school. Leira could personally attest that your neighbor’s dog has had more hours of training than half the cadets in the barracks. Ever since private companies—and particularly Mars One—got a piece of the cake, they have cut many corners.

@fiddlehead had just no idea.

1This saves me from rolling yet another d8

Also, I’m working out how to continue the conversation with G. Morgan. I had intended this Leira to be completely wicked, but I keep being retconned on the fly, and this is getting tricky. It’ll take a little longer.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I didn’t really know which direction to go, I treat GM as basically an expendable NPC with about as much depth as a puddle on the streets of a middle-class suburban residential area in Düsseldorf.

2 Likes

So if other people follow that starline is mimic there will only be one mimic left who did a good job not being suspected.If I was ruby I would investigate someone that isn’t yebbelz or starline as there is enough detail to think that starline is mimic after a few more posts.

It looks like the mimics are pretty doomed either way. Their best case scenario seems to be a 50-50 down the line, and only after a series of very lucky events.

Which will still be a win for u and me and haze in most sinarios.Cuz it is a team game.Time to sleep.

1 Like

2088 Jan 28 18:07

After @Gia had used her cloaking gun on herself, she waited for the rest of the crew to go to bed before she silently uncloaked and teleported herself to the room that already formed the temporary new residence of the previously vanished crew.

1 Like

I need a bath. Those earthlings smell like too much CO2, ugh.
BEEP
-Yes Commander, debrief in Meeting Room 1T1R9 in 15 minutes.
Shower it is.

I’m curious why Ruby started with me.

I didn’t catch that, I guess I brushed it off as not “tonight”. :+1:

5 Likes

Breaking news! Detective Ruby has done it again! Starline has been discovered as well!

Unless Haze’s brilliant idea takes flight, that Ruby could be the ultimate secret mimic playing as a detective while the real one has yet deceased, it’s going to be very difficult for the mimics.

5 Likes

MED gets better every day. As we get more used to it, it’s becoming more creative and fun. I vote we keep it.

3 Likes

Yay I will pm ruby to investigate assai later(just joking I won’t)