Werewolf Game 4: Discussion space

(I think Ruby is a guy, called Matt)

3 Likes

They have to find the last mimic who is hard 2 find

Interesting, by the way, it does not matter who Haze will protect, since heā€™ll be neutralised anyways and Cool_Person is not protecting them. I could just start the next day phase right nowā€¦

1 Like

Letā€™s roll for emoji, then.

@discobot roll 1d9

:game_die: 2

Cool, thatā€™s Sports Samraku.

Ooh, thatā€™s a tough way to enter. MED first day at work.

2 Likes

2088 Jan 29, 5:51

Just following the white flash, @Haze_with_a_Z suddenly stood in the middle of a metal room, in his spacesuit, eagerly holding the launch codes of the spaceship. He blinked a few times as he tried to process the situation. There were no windows or doors, but there was a huge sofa where he found all the previous members of his team.

1 Like

Um again, I thought that I got liked in some random topic when I got this. I just saw a 3 in the blue circle. I almost ignored it because of that.

2 Likes

I shoulda waited until 8:59 to submit my action. That woulda been chill.

1 Like

I donā€™t think you realize that part of the way I did it was since only one mimic had been outed. They would get outed if they report a fake mimic and so if I was a mimic trying to fake, I woulda waited on my partner. Maybe tried to clear him later in the game. Also seeing as I am dead, that idea wonā€™t happen. Also from now on I am ignoring the GM with anything that could be remotely role related. I put myself in a weird position with that. During the game, my imagination figment doesnā€™t exist. And they still havenā€™t told me my embarrassing moment from last year. Hurry up @Vsotvep.

I have literally nothing to do right now so I am going to annoy all of the dead people by posting way too much.

1 Like

Also I like how I got to start to go on the spaceship. Thanks Commander! :smiley:

Can I talk in the main thread if I get @ed? I want to talk and yebellz is basically inviting me to talk by @ing me.

@Haze_with_a_Z I like you but please donā€™t spam this thread.

4 Likes

Sorry gia.

or any thread on the forum, actually. Gia can still send you back to earth with a memory wipe!

Iā€™ll consider this a joke, because everybody here knows the answer to that is a resounding no.

9 Likes

@Haze_with_a_Z, you need not put 3 or 4 messages in a row if you can post only 1 (that is, put all 3 messages into 1). Also remember that spam is against the rules of conduct of the forum, but, Iā€™m not trying to pound on you, just a friendly reminder.

I do not know what you mean by any of this. What happened?

1 Like

I believe Haze was suffering from schizophrenic voices asking him to protect others on a daily basis.

3 Likes