Werewolf Game 4: Discussion space

You are correct. You said I couldn’t protect the ship but then you let me protect the ship. The ship was more important to me than the other astronauts sometimes during the trip. I do miss talking to them though. I still have y’all though so it’s chill. Without the ship I couldn’t fly through space. Too bad I didn’t get one last ride before I was teleported here. Teleporting was fun though. I kinda want to do it again.

Hard to remember when I can put as many messages as I want in PMs or these private group chats. Sorry everyone.

Also I hate getting @ed when I can’t respond. Well it’ll pass shortly and I won’t get annoyed anymore.

1 Like

I just love how Ruby is so sure Haze died protecting him, it will be a blow for his smugness that my team actually targeted Haze for himself.

2 Likes

Honestly I was too because I didn’t carefully read the top part of the thread. Just found out right now. I guess I ain’t too surprised. I was the highest poster and I did annoy Assai by posting too much, and maybe Starline by that reason or the fact that their logic was that the more info the better and I was posting too much stuff. I feel accomplished that my first vote was a mimic, even if it was a random vote with no justification on it. Sometimes I can find the most random ways to go after people. I will admit that sometimes I would just post because I wanted to say stuff. The worst part about being dead is that I can’t pressure people into posting(even if I did receive negative GM attention from it). The thread is so quiet and I really want to just go in there and talk and make it loud again for no reason.

Also I kinda wanted to be killed by being voted out instead of night killed. I don’t even know why. Overall though, I enjoyed playing and wanted to keep living. I know it is a team game, but I also am used to thinking it of a loss when I am killed, even if my team still wins in the end. It probably sounds stupid, but it is the truth. I did badly and so I was chosen to be killed.

1 Like

That post seems big so I am making a new one to respond.

I hate how one of today’s top posters has MED. I can never remember anything that those people say for some reason. I wonder what I would do if I had gotten it. The thread feels so quiet, even if we have heard from almost everyone and heard from two people twice, which now that I mention it, feels really small. Well threads usually get quieter with less people, so it makes sense.

Editing for Vsotvep,

Sorry. I might be the only one that gets annoyed with the big posts because I like the way the short posts look and the long posts can be intimidating sometimes or hard to read. Although I still write them long anyways. I don’t even know why I do that. Also sorry, I almost spelled your name like Vstovep again.

2 Likes

Really, just edit the previous post. Especially since this is a PM, I keep having your messages pop up on my screen (and I know I can disable them, but I shouldn’t have to)

I think it’s quite natural for there to be this many reactions. The day only started two and a half hours ago

By the way, you’re not doing it for me. It’s the way the forum is meant to be used, and almost everybody used to do this before covid started and the forums became more crowded. There is a chat on the main site for short banter, the forum used to be for longer texts with more content.

6 Likes

Ah, I guess I totally missed that joke back then. NOW I understand, lol, last person on Earth to get it. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:thinking:

Apparently the current scenario is sub-optimal for astronauts. Assai has somewhat successfully incepted himself as an astronaut on the minds of the remaining players. That gives him a chance, however small.

In a different scenario, if Ruby had found only astronauts, the list of known innocents would have grown unmanageable for mimics, even if two more miskills had happened. The counterintuitive part being that it is not better to find mimics per se, but rather to find the most players on the same team (because mimics have to first burn through the bodyguards and the detective, the roles of those discovered are “safe”).

That is, of course, unless Ruby finds Assai on this last night. He’d definitely be MVP if that happens.

EDIT: Crunched the numbers, Assai would win 20% of the time based on chance alone. I actually thought it would be lower.

4 Likes

Wait did I do that in here already? What is the joke? I didn’t get it.

https://forums.online-go.com/t/re-random-chat-thread/27907/6

1 Like

Oh, I thought it was the reason for all the V cousins last time…

2 Likes

I’m glad my small clue might pay off.

Well actually I kept pronouncing Vsotvep’s name like “vis-to-vep” in my head and then I wrote it like that. I made that mistake multiple times before I was corrected. Now I pronounce it “vis-ot-vep”. Well the “ot” sound is more like a “it” or a “et” sound. I was so convinced of that so I would write it like that. Also don’t ask me how I managed to mix up yebellz and vsotvep during the game.

The “V” cousins were kinda just characters made up by Vsotvep, that got added into the story. He did all of the work making them.

2 Likes

LOL yebellz being “I guess you’ll tell us tomorrow” this case of the MED has been too much for them to handle :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:face_with_thermometer: :+1:

:thinking::arrow_right::bulb::arrow_right::abcd::grey_exclamation:

2088 Jan 29, 16:20

Memory transfer request received!
Starting body construction procedure.

Calibrating printer... Completed

Printing core essentials... Completed

Printing wrapper... Completed

Assembly... 10%.. 20%.. 30%.. 40%.. 50%.. 60%.. 70%.. 80%.. 90%.. 100%.. Completed.

Transfer Backup memory... Completed

No errors thrown.
Welcome back, Starline version no. 286-A3

The hatch unlocked, and out of the printer stepped a new instance of the alien Android @Starline, who was quite pleased with his dramatic exit.

4 Likes

2088 Jan 30, 3:15

In the middle of the night, while Ruby went out to inspect ginger, @Cool_Person was following his every action, wielding a shovel as a provisional weapon. As detective Ruby silently slipped into the sleeping quarters, @Cool_Person kept guard outside.

Suddenly there was a noise at plant development. @Cool_Person peaked around the corner and saw Assai injecting some kind of fluid in the tomato plants! It was a split second decision, but @Cool_Person leapt out of cover, and hit Assai over the head with the shovel, which did not only surprise Assai, but also surprised @Cool_Person, as the impact had not the slightest effect. Assai turned around,

—Well, well, this is rather awkward, isn’t it… —Assai pressed a button on their belt, and @Cool_Person started to levitate. A few seconds later a white flash occured, and @Cool_Person had teleported to the underground monitoring facility.

2088 Jan 30, 7:00

5 Likes

Oh shoot, almost forgot MED:

@discobot roll 1d7

:game_die: 6

6 is yebellz