Werewolf Game 4: Discussion space

Not two people have reacted the same way to MED, it’s fascinating.

1 Like

Now that the group is getting more into questions of nuance, the emoji disease becomes more and more of an impediment. Yebellz certainly has his work cut out for him.

3 Likes

It feels like the real game has only just kicked off.

I expect Assai to kill the least suspicious people first, thus we will probably see Ruby gone tonight, HHG & ginger the two nights after. Meanwhile, Assai has managed to be trusted completely, somehow because Gia suspected them and yebellz has had bad luck with suspecting innocents. I think the day vote will probably eliminate either Samraku or yebellz, most likely the former since yebellz has MED and it might be valuable to give him another day to explain himself. I expect the other to be outvoted the next day, unless the tides really change.

If this is the case, then that means that at the start of Day 7 we will be left with Assai, KAOS and one of HHG / ginger.

3 Likes

Haha.
Reading the thread, I thought Samraku was in the clear. Now I’m not saying I completely remember the thread, but I wasn’t under that impression.

Can I thank discobot for giving yebellz MED? :stuck_out_tongue: Not only because it might give mimics an edge, but because it couldn’t come at a better time, game-wise.
I like that not killing yebellz that first night might pay off.

3 Likes

@Cool_Person is dead, right? He shouldn’t be posting on the poll.

Also, why does Samraku insists to keep their vote for ginger? :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

They may have mistakenly voted and it is not possible to remove votes from polls.

Well not everyone is ok with changing their vote multiple times or they may have forgotten about the voting poll.

I don’t know if we should tag. Do they get a notification for a phantom thread?

What do you mean? I think they only receive a notification if they are part of the thread. Vsotvep told me that they tagged me in a pm with discobot once and I didn’t get a notification for it(this was from the original werewolf game 3 and I thought people could come on the pm if we tagged them). I don’t see anything wrong with tagging cool in this situation though.

1 Like

What’s the point in tagging then anyway?

Yes, that was accidental (as was Sports yesterday), they have apologised.

It’s no problem to tag. I think I’ve tested this before with @BHydden as well, not even moderators can see this conversation unless somebody flags a post for moderation.

To confirm it again, I’ve tagged you in my conversation with Haze:

Moreover, Cool_Person is already in this thread, because they are indeed ‘dead’.

4 Likes

Sometimes if you start tagging them it will auto complete and make it even to type their name.

Edit: Some examples:
@Sports_for_Life - takes @Spo to get them as the top name
@Guinea_Pig4 - takes @Gui to get them as the top name
@Haze_with_a_Z - takes @Haze_ to get them as the top name
@李建澔2 - can type their name to get them to show up instead of copy/paste. In here you just have to do @H(well for me, may be different because I am the other H in here)

1 Like

To get @李建澔2, I actually type @Haze, which has you two as autocompletes. It’s because they set their name to “Haze is better than me”, for some reason…

2 Likes

Ouch… When Assai is more correct about the logic of the game than yebellz… That makes yebellz very suspicious.

2 Likes

It pains me to say that, in this game, yebellz has been giving some really sketchy logic. At least for about the second half of the game. It has made him look very suspicious.

I think they should try to figure out why they killed me and fiddlehead first (when everything was still unknown for mimics). Of course, I have the privilege of the gloggleglasster, so, I’m not really one to say.

EDIT: Also, I’m so sad that I didn’t get to bias MED speech with my grammar :sweat:

4 Likes

Huh?Typo?I don’t understand

1 Like

Does someone still receive a notification if I like something then remove the like? I was the 4th like on the post if it matters. I forgot I couldn’t like posts and liked a post like I would any thread. Hopefully no one saw it. I remembered right when I hit the like button.

Did you receive a message just now? If so, yes, otherwise no.

Great! Thanks, Vsotvep!

The answer was no btw.

I hate when there are no posts for 15hrs. Then I can’t catch up with the thread.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see Colonel Jessup’s face when he sees we really didn’t kill anyone.
Although he’s more of a military man, those people will never feel at ease among inquiring minds.

1 Like