Werewolf Game 4: Discussion space

2088 Jan 30, 19:05

@yebellz was sitting outside, not regretting a single thing, since he had figured it all out and was happy to help humanity survive. He had quite the stamina, and was still completely conscious when the door to the base opened behind him and Assai stepped out. Within seconds @yebellz was teleported to an underground research facility, where he found all previous crew members sitting on a nice sofa in a room made of metalā€¦

3 Likes

Pay close attention now, then :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m more curious to Rubyā€™s reaction in a few hours, who has been more aggressive towards your species throughout the game.

2 Likes

BEEP
Programming drone:
Pour 1/2 tablespoon salt in/ on anything @RubyMineshaft attempts to consume for his first 48 hours in our base.

This is my 100% fool-proof stealth micro drone that got me first place in Planet-thon. No override or detection possible.

I mean, Iā€™m me.

6 Likes

2088 Jan 30, 19:21

Before @RubyMineshaft could even start his detective shift, he was confronted by Assai, who promptly teleported him to the same place yebellz had been sent to a few minutes earlier.

3 Likes

@discobot roll 1d5

:game_die: 2

Thatā€™s dearest ginger2008 getting MED.

Commander! Youā€™re alive!.. Everyone is aliveā€¦

Ruby looks around the room and spots Gia. Without hesitation he tackles her to the ground, hands wrapped tightly around her neck.

Quick! Someone help me apprehend this thing.

6 Likes

Calm down, @RubyMineshaft! Read through our transcripts. The creatures have come in peace.

:smirk:

Honestly, I had some suspicions that no one had actually died, since there was never a body to bury. I was going to make a joke about burying the bodies, but everyone seemed to have vanished without a trace. However, what really gave it away was when you directly said so, and @Vsotvep mentioned the game here: Story-telling aka "The grandpa thread" - #22 by Vsotvep

6 Likes

Leira approached @RubyMineshaft and said loudly.

ā€”Let it go, they are harmless!ā€”And shoved him aside

ā€¦

ā€”Meet me in the bar in three hours, donā€™t tell any one.ā€”Leira whispered to his ear.

OOC: Sorry, I actually have to run some errand (thatā€™s why 3 hours and not 15 minutes), but thereā€™s a narrative thread we need to follow, and Iā€™ve been waiting for you to pop in here (a.k.a. die hehe)

5 Likes

Ruby stands up and dusts himself off, casting an inquisitive glance at Leira.

In a low voice so as not to be overheard by the mimics standing nearby:

ā€œHarmlessā€, ā€œCome in peaceā€? So thatā€™s whatā€™s going on here? Theyā€™ve brainwashed you! These creatures are never going to let us out of this prison alive. Weā€™ve got to find a way out of here!

5 Likes

They offer us a choice. Return to Earth with our memory wiped of their existence and this whole affair, or stay in wonderland and see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Why not see how this plays out before leaving? They donā€™t seem to threaten our lives.

What will happen to the rest of the crew still at Hellas Base? What happens if they vote out Assai tomorrow? Or what happens if Assai lasts to the end without getting voted out?

OOC: sorry, if Iā€™m messing up the context. Iā€™ve only had time to partially skim the thread.

3 Likes

Nah, itā€™s the teleport. Youā€™ll need a few hours to unscramble.

6 Likes

Privately, Lt. yebellz was of the same mind as Ruby. He thought that we need to ultimately find a way to escape this predicament, and with his mind and memories intact. Itā€™s best to learn what we can from these aliens, but breaking out of this prison and informing his superiors on Earth became Lt. yebellzā€™ new mission. Now, he knew that he had a potential ally in Ruby, but now was not the time to reveal his true intentions.

For now, he proceeded with some pleasantries.

So, nice metal room you have here. I really love what youā€™ve done with the space.

5 Likes

Gia did indeed have a separate mission. All astronauts, during the first contact, were ā€œgiftedā€ a special 100% biotech, non-traceable chip. It is triggered 12 hours after all members of a team are all together again in the same space, since they will all be teleported anyway and nobody dies.
Anyone who exits Marsā€™ atmosphere automatically gets their memory wiped and a signal is sent to her Commander.
The order is to not forcibly keep anyone who actively tries to escape. But the experiment will not be discovered, under any circumstances.
All earthlings get a chip, even the ones who agreed to stay.
Every mimic who isnā€™t vetted by her personally gets a slightly different chip; they remember everything from their lives, except the specifics of this mission.
She was chosen for a reason.
Mission is first.
Innocent lives is second.
Team is third.
Gia smiles and exits the room.

8 Likes

Ruby arrives at the bar early to get a good look around and decides to order something to eat while he waits.

I think Iā€™d like a bit of curry, is there any way I could get some curry? And a pint of whatever sort of ale might exist out here. I assume you have ale? This place is a ā€œbarā€, is it not?

2 Likes

Out of nowhere and almost immediately a robot arm puts a plate of steaming curry and a very cold pint of Rubyā€™s favourite ale in front of himā€¦

3 Likes

beep

4 Likes