Werewolf Game 4: Discussion space

…sadly ruined by the 1/2 tablespoon of salt that had been added to both consumables.

6 Likes

What could the good doctor possibly want, dragging me out to this bar in the midst of an alien compound in the middle of the night?

Guess I’ll just have to wait and— BLECH~
God that’s awful! I should have known alien food wouldn’t be fit for human consumption. Surely the ale at least…

He takes a small sip of the ale and spits it back into the glass. Well then, I suppose I’ll just sit here and wait.

After 10 minutes or so have passed, he begins to doze off.

4 Likes

Leira came by surprise from behind

—Good! I see you don’t trust their beverages. That damned thing gave me a 3-day headache. I barely even remember what I did 3 nights ago. I trust, nobody followed you, right?

@RubyMineshaft opened his mouth to say something, but Leira didn’t let him finish

—First things first. I know you found my book. Don’t give me that look! Yes, this is about 27-O-56. I know you read the whole thing too, it’s only natural; you learned your detective skills from her. Give me the book, and I’ll show you a little something that might interest you.

Leira is, of course, referring to this book:

6 Likes

No one saw me, I was very careful.

Ruby looks around the room nervously and lowers his voice.

27-O-56? What does my aunt’s medical android have to do with any of this? How do you even know about her?

At any rate, I don’t have the book. The creature Assai came into my room as I was getting ready to shower and the next thing I knew I was in that weird metal room with the rest of you. I’m lucky to have even arrived with my clothing.

5 Likes

(sigh) So, you left it there; awesome! Also “medical android”!? C’mon, don’t play fool with me. You and I know she was a runaway and your aunt took her in. You think I don’t know you’re friends with her? That I don’t know how she treated you, how she loved you since you were a child?—Dr. von Zamenhoff was obviously jealous, though @RubyMineshaft could not guess for what reason.

—Fine, whatever!—Leira continued—But you better give me the book back when we’re out of here. By the way, everyone saw you, they bugged the whole base, duh! (sigh) I can’t believe I’m going to show you this anyway, but I haven’t been able to get this wretched thing to work.

Leira pulled out the so-called gloggleglasster and handed it over to Ruby.

—If they spy on us, I don’t see why we can’t spy on them. So, you’re supposedly a good detective, aren’t ya? Prove it!

OOC: I have a certain idea how to connect the two Leiras, now that it’s been established that Terrihill happened not so long ago. Please don’t force me to retcon it (again) :sweat_smile: :pray:

6 Likes

OOC: I’m really curious why I was the first to be inspected.

1 Like

Well I’m curious why I was selected to be nightkilled before ruby.

Astronaut discussion is open to all, mimic discussion is mimic-only, it’s not time yet to present our strategy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ruby eyes Dr. von Zamenhoff suspiciously while turning the gloggleglasster over between his fingers.

I’ve never seen anything like this. It’s beautiful, but what is it? Have you shown this to anyone else? Maybe one of our officers would know what it is. Let’s show it to the Lieutenant before the aliens have a chance to get to him.

I found you that first night by complete accident. This was my reasoning:

2 Likes

So basically a way to go after me based off a completely inaccurate read I made. D:

1 Like

—Are you insane!!! Don’t you see how they have all been brainwashed?—Leira made a derisive expression—Scientists! Show them a bit of fancy equipment and they all roll over like puppies. Well this is how they’ve been watching us, obviously. But if you don’t want it…

Leira made the moves of going to snatch it back

@Vsotvep, I believe @RubyMineshaft should actually have at least some chance to make it work, that is on character after all. If he guessed 2 out of 3, I’d venture to say, that is an 8 or higher on a d20 :thinking:?

3 Likes

I assume alien technology is activated by direct communication with the user’s nervous system. For it to respond, there needs to be a way to connect these. Commander @Vsotvep has received such a connection, in the form of yet another biotech, non-traceable chip, upon becoming an intern.

Of course voice commands tend to work as well, if you know what to say. I’ll give @Ruby a 17 or higher on a d20 to get the gloggleglasster to work. If it miraculously works, anything above a 4 on a d8 will be enough to let you adjust its location, otherwise all you’ll be able to see is the surface of Mars.

@discobot roll 1d20

3 Likes

Fair enough, I was just forcing your hand haha

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 1

2 Likes

@discobot roll 1d8

:game_die: 8

Oh never mind the second one. Ruby dropped the gloggleglasster in his curry, and it has now melted.

2 Likes

That was a NOPE. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.