Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

You say this like he was better yesterday. I disagree.

3 Likes

Because I didn’t know how to see what everyone voted without voting so I just voted for him because he seems suspicious out of all of us.

Can you expound upon that? What makes him suspicious to you? I’m not convinced that “He seems suspicious” is reason enough to take his life.

3 Likes

I live in the United States, in New York, so it is 5:00 PM right now. I guess I was just doing other things (like playing Thue-Morse go, etc.). Also, correspondence players were pretty active (for me) today.

4 Likes

I didn’t know who to vote for but It wouldn’t let me have no vote, I am going to change it right know to nobody but I will change it right back once I have someone who I think is evil.

This is not a valid excuse. They are always active to me so I just ignore the moves that won’t time out if I don’t feel like doing them. That is not a reason that you shouldn’t post on here more often.

1 Like

If you say this, I would expect more than two posts from you in a day. Why did you only post twice?
@Starline

3 Likes

Is that the reason you (@Haze_with_a_Z) have now cast a vote against @HHG?

General Tip

If you click on someone’s name, a profile box pops up and there is a button that says “X posts in topic” (where X is some number). Clicking that button filters the thread to show only that person’s posts. You can clear the filter by refreshing the page, or opening any profile box and clicking on the “Remove filter” button that is now there in its place.

4 Likes

Well, I honestly don’t know what to think anymore. Just when it appeared that we’d been handed an outright gift, suddenly it doesn’t seem so certain. I think Sports for Life still has to be considered among the lead suspects, if not number one. This isn’t necessarily fair, but it’s what we have. I’m delaying my vote for now and hoping for more information. But as things stand, and since we’re practically going eeny meeny miny mo in the first place, Sporty is the one to execute. We sure could use some help from our mystery detective, but that’s probably not coming soon, if ever.

2 Likes

That is a valid excuse, I’m warning you again @Haze_with_a_Z: people do not have to be present as much as you do. You’re again judging someone for being inactive, in the first 6 hours of a 48 hour long day phase. If someone says they’re busy, it might very well be that they’re busy.

6 Likes

I suck at following this rule.

1 Like

Does anyone agree with me, that @Cool_Person is suspicious? They just follow whoever is voting and they don’t have a reason besides other people voted that.

I don’t much like posting things

I also think sports for life is suspicious for being a mimic along with cool person .

My thoughts so far:
Haze-detective
Gia-innocent
Me-innocent
Sports-evil
Leira-not evil

Vagabond realised that of course Leira was innocent, since Leira had just been killed by the mimics in the morning.

3 Likes

What is the difference between “innocent” and “not evil”?

The same.lol >.<

Then why’d you put two different things

Tea for everyone, so we can gather up and put our heads together to weed out the mimics.

But no more tea after this until everyone gets serious about the matter.

1 Like