Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

Too bad I am almost at school now gtg have fun.
Last notes:yebbelz might be a mimic

Ruby accepts a cup of tea, pretends to take a sip, and sets it to the side.

Let’s talk about the probability of an alien pretending to be infected. If you all think these shapeshifting freaks aren’t meeting behind our backs at night to discuss how get rid of every last one of us, you’re in for a rude awakening.

This plan would have definitely come up in their meeting and quickly gotten shot down by the others. It’s far more likely that Sports is an innocent member of the crew.

HHG, on the other hand, made several suspicious comments yesterday and has not yet offered anything of substance today.

4 Likes

Gia casually knocks cup over. Also Ruby’s radio. Also “accidentally” steps on his jacket sleeve dangling from the chair

Gia doesn’t like it when her offerings are rejected
INFO

Also Gia had a long Thursday after a bad Wednesday and will have an even longer Friday. She probably won’t be able to contribute before Saturday. Please don’t kill her.

5 Likes

I hate how half of your case against HHG is lumping me in with him. I am NOT a mimic. Is it that hard for you to understand?

1 Like

Good Mornin’!
Ginger, who hasn’t heard about @Leira , just woke up.
The other members stared at him with a blank face.
Ginger,after learning about @Leira started to sniff.

" He was a great friend and doctor. Why did they kill him! I shouldn’t have wear earplugs!"

[edit: I seriously just woke up.]

4 Likes

You’ve yet to convince me otherwise. Are we to believe you are not a freak simply because you say you are not?

Frankly, you’ve dominated the conversation from the moment we landed on this damned planet in what I perceive as an attempt at drawing the crew’s attention to others and away from yourself.

3 Likes

Actually people acted like it had the opposite effect. Brought attention to me instead of the people who have been posting less.

3 Likes

Gia, what on Earth is wrong with you? You obviously did that on purpose. I wasn’t finished with my tea.

I never said it was a good attempt. The fact remains, however, that your behavior after landing has been different from your behavior during training.

4 Likes

If you think it is that bad, kill me. You have barely made a move to. I tried something different and it failed. I don’t need to be reminded multiple times.

4 Likes

Oh, how clumsy of me, let me make you another cup. You’ll drink it all, I suppose, since I’ve made the effort twice now.

I’m leaning towards Haze myself, tbh.

7 Likes

Makes sense. @Gia was also a cat in another thread :stuck_out_tongue: (Sorry, @Gia)

4 Likes

Of course I’ll drink it.

Ruby accepts the second cup of tea, pretends to take a sip, smiles, and sets it in front of him. He does not remove his hand from the cup.

Thank you. It’s even better than the first cup!

I have cast a tentative vote for @Haze_with_a_Z.

3 Likes

Gia notices Ruby a. Didn’t care about his radio, every astronaut’s lifeline in the base b. Avoids human beverages.

4 Likes

Current Vote Stutus

Votes cast against Sports_for_Life:

1. @yebellz
  2. @HHG
  3. @KAOSkonfused
  4. @李ć»ș柔2
  5. @ginger2008

Votes cast against Cool_Person:

1. @Sports_for_Life

Votes cast against HHG:

1. @Haze_with_a_Z

Votes cast against Haze_with_a_Z:

1. @RubyMineshaft

@Cool_Person is currently voting to kill nobody. No other players have cast votes.

@ginger2008 has not disclosed their reason for voting to kill Sports_for_Life.

5 Likes

Just going along with everybody. Anyway, Sports looks like he is faking.

2 Likes

It’s one thing to be busy for parts of our long Martian day, but if it’s your deliberate choice to sit silently in the corner, you won’t really be helping our cause, and might as well be on the side of the mimics.

The important part of everyone sharing their positions, views, and suspicions is that it forms the basis for how we figure who may be honestly a human and who is only pretending. People need to have opinions and theories, and then express them.

Don’t just be a follower. It’s too easy for mimics to simply pile onto a mistarget and claim that they were just going along with the crowd. If you’re not going to offer your own thoughts and opinions, then you are simply redundant.

7 Likes

You pretended like you were cursed, but

But I don’t get it. Seems more like a lame excuse. If you new this put you at a risk, why do so?

Does the detective have anything to say? But that will make the mimics kill the detective.

4 Likes

After the detective reveals, they have up to two nights for them to live through(depending on if any bodyguards had died before then). I personally think tonight would be a good day to share, and then we get two more nights from them, clearing them, and the people they check. When the detective reveals, the bodyguards should reveal as well, and we may be able to judge who’s claims are true or false based on this, and their results.

5 Likes

To be honest, I’m not even sure that it’s more likely that @Sports_for_Life is a mimic. The hypothesis that they are just being immature and playing a joke by pretending to have MED is definitely plausible. However, what concerns me about their behavior is the lack of coherent effort in helping us corner the mimics. Yet still, among the quick piling on of follow-up votes, there might be some opportunistic mimics looking to eliminate another innocent.

Obviously, the best thing to do would be to vote out the most likely mimic, however, it’s difficult to say who the most promising lead might be, since frankly, way too many people (see list below) are acting detrimentally to our mission. As we make the grave decisions about who lives to see each night, we have to also consider who we trust most to best stand up and defeat the mimics over the later days.

yebellz, a hard-nosed military man, was growing weary of the weak arguments and follower mentality being exhibited by too many of this squad.

Here is my list of most concern

1. Sports_for_life
  2. 李ć»ș柔2
  3. ginger2008
  4. Starline
  5. HHG
  6. Haze_with_a_Z

However, I think it’s likely that one or more of the actual mimics are not on that list. With the above people drawing so much attention and concern, it would be too easy for another mimic or two to fly under the radar among the others.

It’s a terrible idea for the innocents to publicly speculate about who might be the detective. We want to keep the detective concealed, and should not help the mimics by sharing our speculation. When the detective chooses to reveal is another consideration, but that should be done with care, since there is no reversing that decision.

7 Likes

I forgot to add Cool_Person, perhaps they go between 2 and 3, or 3 and 4.

With so many threatening the mission, Lt. yebellz was deeply worried about humanity’s chances at defeating the mimics and securing our future on Martian soil.

7 Likes