Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

Everyone was talking about how Haze was acting differently, and so no one noticed how yebellz was also acting differently.

3 Likes

I can’t believe you guys want to lose and kill me. Vote someone else

1 Like

That makes you more suspicious. Even if you are innocent, losing you does not really make much of a difference. (Not to be mean) And who said we are going to lose?? You can’t force us to change our vote.

3 Likes

If you feel this way, explain your vote for Cool Person a little better. Maybe even put that in this post.

I don’t like this part from you ginger. You don’t think it makes a difference to lose an innocent astronaut. It may not make a difference to the mimics, but it does for the astronauts, and only a mimic would find no reason to want to keep the innocent astronauts.

4 Likes

Oops.Very sorry @Sports_for_Life :sleepy: Hope i didn’t hurt you.

2 Likes

What are any of justifications for the above? Anything other than just gut feelings?

Why do you trust Gia and Haze so much?

Are you still suspicious of Cool_person as you mentioned on Day 1?

I’ve changed my vote to @李建澔2, since they have consistently made strong assertions without backing anything up with any sort of coherent reasoning.

5 Likes

Current Status of The Vote

Votes against @Sports_for_Life:

1. @HHG
  2. @KAOSkonfused
  3. @李建澔2
  4. @ginger2008

Votes against @Cool_Person:

1. @Sports_for_Life

Votes against @HHG:

1. @Haze_with_a_Z

Votes against @Haze_with_a_Z:

1. @RubyMineshaft

Votes against @李建澔2:

1. @yebellz

Votes for nobody:

1. @Cool_Person

Other 4 players have not yet cast a vote

4 Likes

So I should start making a reason cuz I am as lazy as a pig.Cool person is suspicious because sports helped him and sports is evil for 99precent
I think haze is detective because he said he is innocent and Gia is bodyguard also I am not the detective as I am just normal innocent probably because I answered a question about special roles wrong lmao.

3 Likes

Ruby is right. I think the chances are low that Sports really is a mimic. It was maybe not more than an immature joke. I’ll change my vote to HHG. Or Haze? Not sure…

I second that.

@Haze, that makes you even more suspicious. Yebellz has been putting so much effort into analyzing our situation, and now, after behaving erratically and accusing people since the beginning, you even accuse him.

6 Likes

I don’t think we should eliminate someone just because they don’t carry their weight, we might need our numbers down the road.
I vote for Haze unless something obvious happens.

3 Likes

But if we pretend yebellz was a mimic, he is acting, so you are fooled. All that effort he put into analyzing could be paid off with people tricked into thinking he is innocent. But, I can’t say that yebellz is evil since i don’t have evidence. Also, i don’t think yebellz is a mimic. But, Who Knows?

2 Likes

That is possible for everyone, but I think it is very unlikely in yebellz’ case - because what he is doing, keeping track of the votes etc, is really helpful for our cause. There is definitely no reason to point fingers at him, so if someone accuses him, I find it suspicious.

My top suspects now are:

• Haze
  • HHG
  • Vagabond Lee

At least I am very sure about Haze and HHG both being mimics.

4 Likes

How don’t you think sports is one?Guys are you all sure that sports is evil?I might have to change my vote .What do you think?I am pretty sure that sports and cool person are a mimic.I am not the detective for this game just to state clear
I am going to post a bit of evidence that sports and cool is evil later.

1 Like

What do you think about other people’s role I will make it wiki if you have second thoughts about this feel free to lie here.
Me-Normal innocent

1 Like

I also think that wiki posts are a bad idea since it could cause confusion about who is saying what.

4 Likes

I agree, please stop fooling around, @李建澔2.

4 Likes

Gut feeling time again. Yesterday Haze with a Z practically invited the detective to go ahead and investigate him. This would be a very bold move for a Martian, especially so early on when desperation tactics just don’t seem necessary. Somehow I don’t see Hazy as a riverboat gambler. But of course I really wouldn’t know. It’s just one more thing to consider.

I’m not quite buying Ruby’s theory about HHG, but I think it should remain in the mix for now. The more impressions we gather, the better our chances. Silence is a real killer here.

3 Likes

This post is still a wiki

1 Like

Probably just some WiFi problems cuz I pressed it already

1 Like

Interesting that Sporty is now voting to execute Cool Person. Can we take this to mean that no more than one of them can be a Martian?

Similarly we have Hazy voting for HHG. Same question applies. Why would a Martian raise suspicion against a fellow Martian? If it’s part of some elaborate ploy I’m just not seeing it.

If I haven’t thought this through properly, could someone please set me straight?

I’m beginning to warm up to yebellz’s idea that at least one Martian exists outside the group of main suspects.

2 Likes