Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

I don’t like how quite starline has been. In this sense, ginger seems pretty similar to last game. I don’t really like that. Gia is also outed as a mimic and HHG is innocent. I would assume that the mimics are going to try and kill the less suspicious people at night unless they think that others will be more detrimental to their mission.

Sorry I wasn’t on for a while. I am the 2nd Bodyguard. I guarded HHG the first round because I didn’t know who to guard and Haze with a Z the 2nd round.

1 Like

Since you are on. @Cool_Person

Also, do you think Ruby’s detective claim is true or false and why?

true. Because they wrote a lot about why we should think they are the detective. that is why I believe they are telling the truth. Once Gia dies I will know if they are telling the truth and Gia is evil. If they lied then they will probaly be killed next round

1 Like

First of all, you do realize that you can guard yourself right? I woulda recommended doing that the first few turns if you didn’t want to die.

Everyone else, what’s the call? Do y’all believe this or think it is false? I think that this claim is true, but I would like to hear other people’s imputs on the scenario.

That would do nothing though, and this was my first game so I didn’t now who to guard.

2 Likes

Just gonna point out that this is also a place where the mimics could have an elaborate bussing plan. You won’t find out after Gia dies.

So mad at my d1 read on Gia. Look how wrong I was. Hahaha. I don’t think there is a scenario that Gia isn’t a mimic, although I am unsure about ruby.

2 Likes

:horse: :thought_balloon: :thinking:
:cool: :lying_face: :question:
:cool: :arrow_right: :alien: :question:

In that case, maybe haze or ruby might be targeted. The bodyguards should guard @Haze_with_a_Z and @RubyMineshaft. I don’t know what else should i say. I will try to be as active as possible. At least 3 posts a day?

:x: :exclamation:
:muscle::man: :lock: :gem: :exclamation:

1 Like

@KAOSkonfused, answer me :white_check_mark: or :x:.n Are you telling the bodyguard to not protect ruby?

I think @KAOSkonfused is saying that the bodyguards both need to protect Ruby. I agree with that.

@Cool_Person and @Haze_with_a_Z, protect @RubyMineshaft tonight.

@Gia is evil and admitted to it already above. Her current play is an attempt to con us out of not killing her today in exchange for info that she has no reason to deliver tomorrow.

It is remotely possible that Ruby is faking and that his detective claim is an elaborate ploy, however, these claims (of bodyguards and detectives) will soon be tested by whether or not they start dying in the following nights.

My strongest suspicions are:

1. @Starline
  2. @ginger2008
  3. @Sports_for_Life
3 Likes

I think:Ruby could inspect one of them. What’s everybody’s thoughts?

1 Like

:gem: :mag: :night_with_stars::wavy_dash:

:x:

:muscle: :man: :arrow_right: :gem: :white_check_mark:
:muscle: :man: :arrow_right: :smiley: :x:

2 Likes

Well, about Sports for Life, we could use a poll to see if they are lying! (Now that both bodyguards are revealed)

• I am the Bodyguard.
  • I am not the Bodyguard.

0 voters

1 Like

Could you clarify what you are trying to prove with your poll? Who is the “they” that you are trying to test is lying?

Currently, only @Haze_with_a_Z and @Cool_Person have claimed to be a bodyguard.

@Sports_for_Life seems to have checked in on the game more recently than their last post, since they voted in this poll. However, they have ironically refused to join the discussion since their last post here:

I am assuming that if @Sports_for_Life was the detective that they would have spoken up to contradict @RubyMineshaft’s claim. However, it’s difficult to assume anything when people seem to show a complete lack of effort in participating or even showing their own innocence.

@HHG, what are your thoughts about the remaining players? Sorry for the @ mention, but you seem to have overlooked or ignored my many pleas above for you to share your thoughts.

What are your thoughts @ginger2008? You seem to be present, but have just floated by while avoiding statements of substance the whole game.

@Starline, have you been absent? Or just intentionally not answering my questions that I asked earlier?

2 Likes

I have also asked @HHG many times to share opinions and have been ignored every time. It’s frustrating, and if I wasn’t 100% sure of their innocence I’d find it incredibly suspicious. They are either really lazy or just completely apathetic.

3 Likes

I suppose there is a third option that they are intimidated. I didn’t really consider that. There’s no reason to feel intimidated to share your opinion If any of you feel that way. We want to know what you think.

3 Likes

There may not be a reason that it should happen, but it still happens.

3 Likes