Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

I don’t really have any ideas about who is suspicious.
If anybody started the idea of killing Vagabond (though I think that would happen anyway - annoying Brawl Stars addiction :stuck_out_tongue:), they might be suspicious. Looking through the posts, it seems that Sports started out having the most votes. Yebellz switches vote to Vagabond, but with a good reason - not backing up their assumptions. Currently, it seems that Haze is still the most popular choice. scroll scroll scroll Sports also changes vote to Vagabond. Okay, now the majority is Vagabond.
I suspect Sports. While Yebellz gave a good reason for voting, Sports changed their vote with no reason. (Also, I think that they are not contributing very much to the discussion)

6 Likes

The only reason I think sports is innocent is because Gia has tried to get him killed two days in a row. I admit this could be a ploy, but it seems very unlikely.

3 Likes

I disagree. At this point in time, the only two people with votes were Sports and Vaga(well and me but people were switching off of me when I revealed my role. He was on me, and he didn’t want to die(this could happen as either role). His only chance of living was to vote vagabond and so he did. They changed their vote so they could live.

3 Likes

Current Vote:

I don’t like how sports has kept his vote on baby chick all day.

Also to be clear @HHG, I was not saying your suspicions on sports weren’t valid(because I also agree that he is suspicious), but I just didn’t like the part about his vote yesterday because honestly, I woulda done the same thing regardless of my role. I don’t see why one wouldn’t. Well unless their goal was to get voted out or killed. Then they wouldn’t want to do it.

5 Likes

@Gia any last words before we throw you out the airlock?

Will throwing this thing out the airlock even kill it? What if it just runs away?

6 Likes

At some point quite recently, @Sports_for_Life has checked in on this thread to vote in this poll.

However, their latest statement is still ironically only this

6 Likes

@Sports_for_Life: Why are you still voting to kill @Cool_Person? Are you questioning their claim to be a bodyguard? If so, why? Are you a bodyguard?

3 Likes

:horse: :thought_balloon: :soccer::football: :arrow_right: :man_astronaut:
:horse: :thought_balloon: :night_with_stars::wavy_dash: :heavy_plus_sign: :cool: :arrow_right: :alien:

6 Likes

:horse: :thought_balloon: :cool: :heavy_plus_sign: :soccer: :football: :arrow_right: :child:
:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I would have told you.
Bissous.

4 Likes

2088 Jan 28, 18:06

There was not really any other choice for @Gia than to surrender herself. She had little desire to die in such a slow and painful way as freezing outside while asphyxiating, thus without a word and before anyone could react, she pulled out a gun-shaped object and took a shot at herself. It immediately pierced a hole straight through her chest, leaving nothing but air where there used to be Gia.

Goodbye, stubborn and foolish earthlings, but don’t think this will be the end!

The hole started expanding, and within five seconds there was nothing left of Gia.

The night phase starts now, until 2020-06-17T16:00:00Z.

If it wasn’t clear, @Gia was indeed a mimic.

10 Likes

About @Sports_for_Life, I’m looking for a replacement. I’m not going to tolerate any more lack of participation, I’ve given enough warnings.

9 Likes

From now, @Samraku is playing the role that @Sports_for_Life had.

10 Likes

Is it allowed to like posts even if your not in the game? Mark5000 liked this post. (I mean Vsotvep’s)

After

I get it.

I’m the GM, so liking my posts does not give any of the players information (as opposed to liking a player’s post, which could be interpreted as a sign of support).

I’m fine with it.

7 Likes

2088 Jan 29, 5:28

@Haze_with_a_Z was the first to get up, and with a good reason too: if he was really quiet, this might be the best time to sneak away with the launch codes of the spaceship and take it for a spin in the rarefied atmosphere of Mars. Sneaky as a weasel he managed to snatch the codes straight out of the snoring yebellz’ sleeping pod.

Jovially he put on his spacesuit and opened the entry hatch to the base.

And where do you think you’re going?—a sudden voice said behind him!

Before Haze knew it, he starting levitating and in a sudden flash of light Haze had disappeared completely, inadvertently making the use of the spaceship impossible by removing the launch codes from existence as well.

The day phase starts now, until 2020-06-19T16:00:00Z. I’ve put a link to this post in the top message of this thread, so the poll can be found easily.

Who should be killed today?

• Starline
  • Samraku
  • ginger2008
  • KAOSkonfused
  • HHG
  • Assai
  • yebellz
  • Cool_Person
  • RubyMineshaft
  • nobody

0 voters

5 Likes

So Haze died.
I think he was the bodyguard, and he died protecting the detective.
@RubyMineshaft, who did you inspect? What were they?

4 Likes

@Vsotvep, in your last two daybreak posts, you did not explicitly say that @fiddlehead and @Haze_with_a_Z were innocent. I think we’ve all assumed that they were since there’s no good reason for the mimics to kill their own, but I just want to ask this pedantic question, well just because that’s how I am.

As for who to kill today, I have my suspicions, which I shared yesterday, but our decision entirely hinges on what Ruby might have discovered.

2 Likes

Yes, no mimics have been killed during the night phases.

2 Likes

Good morning, crew. I hope everyone slept a little bit better last night, knowing that we’ve purged one of these things from our midst. I feel terrible that @Haze_with_a_Z gave his life to protect me of all people, but he gave his life for the good of the mission and the survival of the human race. We should have a moment of silence.

Ruby falls quiet for about a minute. His eyes scan the room before coming to rest on Starline.

By the way, @Starline is a mimic.

3 Likes