Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

You NEED evidence before making a choice! Otherwise, you will most likely wind up killing one of your own. Do you not understand that?

6 Likes

@yebellz I changed my vote because Haze With A Z seems more suspicious than you. Also He posted a lot so that is giving me a feeling that he might be evil. I sort of was convinced by him but now I think Haze is Evil.

@Cool_Person you’re saying that whoever posts the most is suspicous? Where do you get that from?

1 Like

no I said he might be evil not he is evil. I never said he was Evil, I just think he is evil for other reasons not just posting a lot.

Since I know I am not evil, I am reading this post as “I know Haze isn’t evil but I am going to say this anyways”, especially because of this part: “I said he might be evil not he is evil. I never said he was Evil”.

I am not saying that cool is definitely evil, and it is their first game and so I don’t know how they are trying to play, but I would like to know why they think this way. If they don’t have a reason, I think that they are evil.

3 Likes

@Haze_with_a_Z I have a reason why I think you are evil. You are saying you arn’t evil so I think you are lying. This is my first game and I am trying to play by looking for clues that someone might be evil.

1 Like

What are your other reasons besides “lying”? @Cool_Person
What is your defense? My vote is on @Cool_Person
Whoever is evil will obviously lie and say they are innocent?
So that is no real evidence. Are you guessing?

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

It is a reason if they think I am lying. Basically a gut read. I am not going to shut down someone’s gut read, even if I know that it is wrong. If you care so much, have the detective check me. They will find out that I am just an innocent astronaut, and not one of those pesky mimics.

I can’t get a whole lot from Sports, but I don’t like how he is completely shutting it down. The astronauts are allowed to share who they think is who, even if it is incorrect. While more evidence is better, at least they have something and not a vote like “I think that you have a stupid reason for voting x so I am voting you” when you don’t even have any more evidence then that. I don’t like your vote justification, Sports.

3 Likes

If it is a gut read by @Cool_Person then I respect it. And they can say that instead of just saying they have their reasons. @Haze_with_a_Z
I would like to hear from @Cool_Person if it is a gut read. If she has no comment then i am still suspicious.

2 Likes

Please, let’s calm down. Cool_Person, you do not have any evidence that Haze is evil, besides voting patterns (not very useful, as currently (I think the other times were by accident / testing)), that don’t really work.

6 Likes

Ok

1 Like

@Cool_Person is it a gut read or not?

2 Likes

A gut read

1 Like

@Vsotvep, I was wondering, why is the “nobody” option in the poll in italics?

2 Likes

Ok @Cool_Person you’re saying that you just have one reason for believing haze is evil?

2 Likes

I have voiced my suspicions regarding Haze and Gia. Now, I suspect HHG of being the third mimic. Granted this is purely speculation at this point, but for the sake of discussion, here are a few things I find curious:

A plea to calm down and not vote for Haze. At the time this statement was made I happened to see a rather interesting person nodding her agreement. Check the security footage, it’s all there.

Was this a Freudian slip?

I am torn about our best course of action. On one hand, I think it would be best to exercise caution as lives hang in the balance, and no one comes back from being vaporized. On the other hand, we have a lot of crew members; removing a mimic on day one could be worth the risk of executing one of our own, as distasteful as it sounds.

As it currently stands, no one will be executed today. I think this is probably for the best considering our very limited amount of evidence. However, I will be switching my vote from Haze to HHG in order to let the official record show my suspicions.

6 Likes

Question. If one of us is the enemy, are all of us the enemy? Does it matter what person shows up as clear? Such as if you guys actually believe me and acknowledge that I am an innocent astronaut that was supposed to be on board, does that make the others more/less suspicious? I think that Gia is innocent, although I do not yet know about HHG. Will it change anything when you guys finally realize that I am innocent? If HHG or Gia turns out to be a mimic, will you suddenly be more convinced that I am one too? I am not a mimic. I don’t know how to convince y’all of that, but I am not. The detective can check me if you don’t believe me. I am innocent.

Also, although I do find Cool suspicious, I like their argument on me. I like your argument on me. Even if I don’t like how you two, and probably others are falsely lumping me into the mimic group. The one thing I will ask is if you are coming up with people you think are enemies, don’t try and group them too quickly.

6 Likes

I don’t know why but my brain thinks yebbelz is evil

2 Likes

To clarify, I merely find the three of you suspicious. Being suspicious of someone does not mean that I am convinced they are guilty. Since it’s currently pure speculation, I don’t think we should execute any of you tonight.

3 Likes