Werewolf Game 5.1: Trouble in Steelwater Bog

I do wonder, if that reduces our possibilities for the last snatcher. Either @Gia or @Haze_with_a_Z

That needs further discussion, but for now I’m voting for what is certain.

2 Likes

I’ll do the same. Good catch,James.

I must say I was surprised, I didn’t expect that outcome. But as you may noticed, I didn’t vote for Hazel right away, as always I waited for more information.

Also, nice to see I’m so prevalent in your thoughts wink

1 Like

Actually, Prof. Bellz, yes, I am.
I’ve just recalled everything Papa Roheas said, and I couldn’t find anything suspicious there. A quiet guy, sure, but that doesn’t have to mean much.
And yes, the fact that James inspected such a seemingly innocent person instead of someone suspicious makes me at least think about the possibility that we might have killed the true oracle yesterday, and the actual snatchers might be James and Marlon and … - maybe Vagabond? If he was, we won’t be able to find out anymore.

5 Likes

Well, our dearly departed Butch’s rational part of the brain pointed out a number of inconsistencies about Roy. You didn’t seem to object at the point. Butch is no more here with us to defend his ideas.
So, I find it suspicious that now you want to absolve Roy, target our oracle and me, who I know I’m innocent, but also make a very compelling suspect.

My gut says down-low Kayo is the 3rd one. I’m following James today on voting, but Kayo is next for me.

1 Like

Papa was also on the list of those six suspects, just like you and me, and most of us voted for the Vagabond to be poisoned, which apparently happened. You were telling the oracle “check me!” so, maybe that was proof enough of your innocence. :man_shrugging:t2:

I don’t think that proves anything.

2 Likes

(sorry, I had to attend someone at the door)

I think that is a fair point. I don’t know why Roy acted the way he did.

I expected a lot of struggle. He was a very convincing oracle up until that point. But he melted down. I also couldn’t respond much because you really can’t use any more than basic level language in emoji.

I thought it would all be resolved by small details, that hoped that we would win given some circumstantial advantages. For example, @yebellz could not be sniped at that point, because it would reveal the deception. I would have been interesting, but didn’t happen. I don’t know what else to say about it.

4 Likes

Well, I just hope that James is indeed the true oracle and we didn’t make the wrong decision yesterday, because if we did, we would lose against the snatchers for sure.

But no matter the oracle thing, I am more and more convinced Gia is a snatcher and she should be voted out.

5 Likes

You’re right - Roy melted down, the things he said were contradicting and didn’t make much sense anymore, and it’s right, you had a hard time being part of the discussion at all due to that stupid emoji disease.
I know it’s quite unlikely that you are not the true oracle. But questioning what is being said here is basically part of my job, right? :woman_shrugging:

Ok, I guess we can just assume that Papa Roheas is indeed a snatcher, but I really want you to inspect Marlon / Gia next night, okay? Because there maybe won’t be another opportunity for you to check on someone at night.

1 Like

@KAOSkonfused I’m starting to become suspicious of you, to be honest. I mean @Gia could be the last snatcher, but it doesn’t make a bit of sense to vote for her.

If you believe that I am the oracle, you’d probably want to vote for @papavero, and if you don’t, you’d want to vote for me. But Gia is just a chaotic uncertainty.

2 Likes

James wondered if Kayo (@KAOSkonfused ) was truly the mastermind behind it all. If that were to be so, he’d take his (cowboy) hat off, and bow respectfully. He’d give 10 out of 10 for being so bold.

—Miss Kayo—he scrambled his knapsack—here, take my card. You’re invited to our D&D parties anytime.

The card read “Dungeon Master James the Great. Meetings every Wednesday at the Terrihill Public Library”.

4 Likes

I have never been more flattered in my life. :heart:

6 Likes

:crown::earth_americas::nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

:x::speaking_head::calendar:

3 Likes

:crown::earth_americas::skull_and_crossbones: :man_juggling:

4 Likes

I am the one taking my hat off to you @Leira. You managed to deceive every single one of us with perfect timing and flawless acting.

I am not a snatcher and your accusation shows me that you are one of them. That’s what i can say for sure.
I i beg everyone to look at what evidence we have at the moment. Do we actually have a confirmation of leira’s claim to be the oracle? No. So no one has any reason on beliving you more than beliving at me.

Kingkaio, you killed vagabond last night?

:man_farmer::arrow_right: :woman_zombie:

:question::skull_and_crossbones: :brick:

1 Like

:white_check_mark:

If we still have an oracle (wich i highly doubt), i invite him to speak up.

Please correct me if i am wrong, but kingkaio seems asks himself: if James is a snatcher, then why kill butch? (Is that correct?)

To which i answer that butch is probably the most valid innocent, and eliminating his right emisphere is a solid step towards victory for the snatchers. Cough…@Gia @leira @yebellz

5 Likes