Werewolf Game 5.1: Trouble in Steelwater Bog

@Haze_with_a_Z, Gia isn’t trying to disparage you. She is just joking that more recent slang makes her feel old.

3 Likes

None at all.

Clearly @papavero will never back me up. “You” means the public, including @KAOSkonfused in this case.

I’m gonna ask you all who I should investigate now. I won’t necessarily follow your choice, but it will be interesting to know what information that reveals.

• Marlon (Gia)
  • Kayo (KAOSKonfused)
  • V. Solis (Sanonius)
  • other (explain in a post)
0 voters

Edit: I also won’t necessarily follow my own choice, but I might.

2 Likes

Current Vote(these used to exist):

Why did you ping papa then?

Hazel was disappointed…

In her first adventure trip…

Her first adventure trip felt like it had half passed by, but they had barely fought monsters. After the first day, everyone spent all day thinking and trying to find the killer. All they knew was that their were soul snatchers trying to eat people’s souls. 3 of them apparently had existed, although Hazel thought that at least 1 had died by now. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a way to check whom or how many.

She was in love…

She was in love, but her lover couldn’t speak. Maze hadn’t come to the cave yesterday, and appeared to have caught the emoji disease today. Hazel was afraid of the worst. “What if Maze hates me?”, she asked herself. She decided that if that was the case, she didn’t know if life was even worth living. She gave herself one more day and decided that if Maze couldn’t do something with her, whether it be talk or actually meet at the cave, maybe she shouldn’t continue on.

She found a poll weird…

James decided to hold a poll game. It was to determine whom to inspect during the night. “Why?”, asked Hazel to herself. She pondered it for a moment and decided to ask it aloud. “Why?”, she asked James(@Leira), “why do we have this poll game if you might not follow your own choice, let alone other people’s choices? Why are you even voting if you won’t follow your decision?”. Hazel didn’t understand the logic behind this game, but Hazel usually liked games so they voted anyways. “I hope I’m chosen to win…”, she thought.

4 Likes

He expressed more or less the same opinion, and I don’t want to be rude talking about him behind his back. The only ones I don’t ping are eliminated players, so that they don’t get spam.

4 Likes

To gauge reactions.

Yes, that should help for tomorrow, when I’m probably toast.

1 Like

:crown::earth_americas::x::arrow_right::mountain:(:man_shrugging:):m::face_vomiting:

maze doesn’t go to mountain shrug m vomit. [just my thoughts first before rewriting]

Do you mean:

Maze didn’t go to cave because Maze was sick?

1 Like

So, kingkaio does not go to the mountain cave because Maze is sick?

Also no parenthesis. That would be far too easy :smiling_imp:

I guess you can use these instead
:last_quarter_moon_with_face: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

That’s pretty much what I also said. Thanks for your thoughts, Prof. Bellz.

I actually had forgotten about Maze’s claim to have saved Hazel on Night 2, although this is quite important. I am very sure (95 % or so) that Hazel is innocent.

Yes, and to make this prioritization, please recall what we “top suspects” said before. You will notice that I did what I could to help find the snatchers, while V. Solis was rather quiet and Marlon showed erratic behavior more than once. Especially remember how he right away voted to kill Hazel on Day 3.

5 Likes

If I’m quiet, it’s just because I haven’t got much to say and need time to process the arguments put forward by everybody. It’s no coincidence I took the :snail: as my emoji name. The atmosphere is tense, any word can be used against everybody, to randomly make a statement contradicting to one’s previous statement can result in death - I’m scared for my life. And yours, in fact, because I - I - I think I … like you.

For the time being, I have no reason to disbelieve James’s claim to be the oracle, but oh boy, are we screwed if we lynched the wrong guy yesterday.

On the other hand, one could take your, Kayo, and Prof. Bellz’z working together as an indice for seeming to be all innocent, while in fact you try to arrange everybody else’s death and revenge for your comrade Roy.

Now excuse me, I need to mend a hole in my socks.

5 Likes

On closer examination, I think Kayo and Bellz are either the best organised soulsnatchers ever, or indeed innocent, at least one of’em.

3 Likes

:last_quarter_moon_with_face::man_shrugging::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

:question:
:gear::question:
:bell::question:

1 Like

:white_check_mark:

:crown::earth_americas::point_right:t2::face_vomiting:

:worried::crown::earth_americas::point_right::parrot::face_vomiting:

:snail::man_shrugging::ballot_box::snail:

1 Like

Wondering why V Solis questioned the lovers.

No, I am not a lover.

3 Likes

:bell::point_right::zombie:
:gear::point_right::zombie:

:question::bell::ballot_box::mag::gear:

:last_quarter_moon_with_face::link: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Translation:

If both Bellz and Kayo are snatchers, why would Bellz vote to investigate Kayo?

The link implies this is a response to @Sanonius 's post

5 Likes

:clamp::link:
:abc::link::point_right::abc:

1 Like

Regarding Kayo/Bellz,

I don’t think they are both snatchers here. This has nothing to do with that poll though. Tbh, I think Marlon should be checked, but like saying that the oracle should check a partner when the oracle themself claimed that they weren’t necessarly following the poll results doesn’t feel in any way AI to me. If we go by numbers, there is a slim 25% chance of this result actually happening. Besides, if they aren’t checked at all, they have essentially the same chance of dying after everyone is clear. So I don’t see how it means anything to vote someone in that poll and be w/w with them. Also just gonna say, sometimes people attack partners. It could always be an that. I just don’t think they are partners cause of the way the thread has gone. Kinda the momentum I guess.

@kingkaio, what do you mean when you put a faucet? I don’t think it is anyone’s emoji name.

This game got weirdly quiet for a while and I don’t really like it.