Werewolf S06 Kibitz Garden

I did not expect this to happen, fiddlehead looks suspicious even to me!

5 Likes

Is this the 60s, because the twists are happening.

4 Likes

Or maybe the 70s, since so many are ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive

4 Likes

Let’s have this ready

ED for night 6
@discobot roll 4d4

Administrative override of the same player two days in a row, fiddlehead it is.

:game_die: 1, 2, 2, 3

What are the chances Claire chooses to target bugcat today since he’s the only confirmed innocent? Or do we expect that she’ll go with Vsotvep again because she didn’t successfully kill him yesterday?

For now she has chosen Vsotvep, I don’t know if she will change her mind until tomorrow.

Welcome Lord @Vsotvep to the afterlife.
How does it feel that you basically “Ἐς αὔριον τά σπουδαῖα” 'd yourself? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It still feels stupid. I still feel like I ruined the game. :frowning_face:

It’s friendly of Claire that she chose me again, eliminating bugcat would’ve seriously made me one of the most suspicious characters.

1 Like

No sir, that one belongs to me if anyone gets to claim it. :sweat_smile:

But how, your actions were at least purposefully, mine were because I was sitting in the park, and then immediately went cooking when home, only realising around 20:00 that I had missed the deadline by an hour…

I would’ve voted Claire, by the way, so I consider it a secret win for our team. It would’ve almost been Fiddlehead, though, that would’ve been problematic.

Also, the bugcat - coward scenario is totally legit! That’s a very scary realisation…

2 Likes

—Ah, young master @Vsotvep , young master @RubyMineshaft , don’t be so hard on yourselves!—Anemas hugged them both from behind under his big arms.—I’ve been having the time of my (after)life!

—I went to see many plays back in my day, but none so filled with unexpected twists. You’re gonna make Homer jealous.

4 Likes

I had some issues. Tried to resign after I misunderstood the rules, missed assassin deadline, etc.

2 Likes

I think the seers death was in a way the best thing we could’ve gotten: it completely lifted the doubt about your role. Although I would’ve believed you if you had just given a straight answer for once :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nope. I understand why you might feel that way, though. Probably y’all had some pretty uneventful runs as GMs to consider this game ruined by this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that we are in deadspace, I can say that there was a day were assassins didn’t reach an agreement on time, so they didn’t get a kill.

And we would have probably counted the no-vote as a “vote for nobody”, the same way we did for Haze the first time (since there was participation and all, we didn’t get to that though). Yes it’s endgame, but the stakes don’t dictate consistency. :wink:

3 Likes

I know the game isn’t ruined, it’s just that I felt I had a pretty good grasp of the situation, but was unable to act the way I wanted, and even in retrospect this seems to be true.

And my tactic of waiting for the last minute was indeed necessary, since it could’ve easily been the case that bugcat had already been converted, in which case it was essential not to vote too early, to prevent bugcat from killing El Ka-Oz.

2 Likes

Now let’s hope bugcat realises that if Fiddlehead was evil, he would’ve just killed his primary alibi at night. Seems like a strange strategy for an assassin.

OOC: Hmmmm, in this circumstance, Leiros needs to make a morality check, 11 or higher.

@discobot roll 1d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 9

1 Like