When the pandemic is over, I will

When the pandemic is over, I will find reasons to use non-ASCII characters on Discourse and rewrite the rules of Go using only emoji.

Spoiler

3 Likes

(Pretty much like that, except that we both surely look much better. :wink: )

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll rewrite the rules of Go using only emoji and replace my stones with smiley and frowny stickers.

2 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll replace my stones with smiley and frowny stickers and develop a Web app to replace GoChild.

3 Likes

There’s also Children’s Go from Yike and Children’s Go mobile app from Fox, but something in English would be awesome!

When the pandemic is over, I’ll develop a web app to replace GoChild and pressure my teacher friends to expose their students to Go.

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll pressure my teacher friends to expose their students to Go, and I’ll make a new edition of the Multilingual Go Book for @Sanonius to give to his Latin students.

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will make a new edition of the Multilingual Go Book for my Latin students and play with them on a real Goban in the real world.

2 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will play on a real goban in real life and hike to the other side of the world

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll hike to the other side of the world and back to prove that the earth is shaped like a double convex Go stone.

7 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll try to prove that the earth is shaped like a double convex Go stone and realize that it is actually like a toroidal, Escherian Go board.

5 Likes

Heretic! It’s only single convex, as the ancient scriptures clearly say!

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll realise that the the Earth is actually shaped like a toroidal, Escherian Go board and I’ll make Go diagrams with Penrose tiling.

4 Likes

When the pandemic is over I will make go diagrams with Penrose tilling and crash a spaceship on Pluto

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll crash a spaceship on Pluto, which has the astronomical sign , and find excuses to use non-ASCII characters on Discourse.

I told you I would

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will find excuses to use non-Ascii characters on Discourse and learn some hieroglyphs. Like these here! 𓆥𓍹𓇳𓆣𓌵𓍺

4 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will learn some hieroglyphs and get a mummy penpal.

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll get a mummy penpal and find out what happened to daddy.

2 Likes

WtPiO I will find out what happened to daddy, and stage a play wherein to catch the conscience of a king.

1 Like

When the pandemic is over, I’ll stage a play wherein to catch he conscience of a king, and I’ll train a half-dozen lions to be the cast.

when you try to tempt your opponent into your favourite variation

4 Likes

WtPiO I’ll train a half dozen lions, but be eaten alive because they’re, well, lions.

2 Likes