Worst Moves Ever

Another interesting thing which is probably a bug, is that white wins by resignation changes to Undo Requested when you go back through the moves.

But definitely a dangerous part of the game indeed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Reminds me of an IRL tournament game in which I self-ataried, none of us noticed for 3-4 moves, giving me time to save my group. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I feel a bit dirty winning this way, so requested the undo…

It’s just a missclick, nothing to see here. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I actually somehow predicted it at move 296 if you went back to check my Malkovich chat history, did I accidentally jedi mind controlled you?

Nothing to see here… :wave:

4 Likes

After thoroughly reading and dominating the fights, I made the stupidest of moves…

8 Likes

One of my early games, but still one of my most memorable blunders.

1 Like

Playing black… two moves from a win… I inexplicably resigned… :scream: I never forgot this blunder.

7 Likes

capture race is too scary

9 Likes

… coming back to this thread after a long time, expecting people to have linked to all my games :laughing:

3 Likes

You know, it doesn’t work like that, go find the worst.

1 Like

Was leading by 92 points…

And after this I resigned a game in which I was behind by 2 points.

8 Likes

B+10 to W+35…

3 Likes

Look at the winrate chart… what a wild ride

For half of the game I thought “as soon as I have the sente I want to close that ko, it’s huge”. Then I did it.

(luckily I won anyway, by a little).

10 Likes

That’s why having sente is not all it’s cracked up to be: it gives you more opportunity to think for yourself and be stupid.

8 Likes

I’m almost certain this is why I play better as white :sweat_smile: much prefer punishing my opponents stupid moves over having the freedom to make my own…

3 Likes

Indeed!!! :smile:

Sofiam isn’t a bot! :wink:

1 Like

Amybot-beginer??That’s weird.Tell it with him

Please tell us which post you are answering.

You can do this when you answer by clicking on the right, on the small arrow, from the original post, it will auromatically open a new answer linked to the old one.

Besides be careful to not answer too old posts.

3 Likes

My thought process: My (black) stones are safe, but I’ll block a liberty just in case my opponent tries to do something to my S9 stones.

Here’s the complete game:

7 Likes