You know you are a Go addict when …

Ykyaga when a tesuji is the highlight of your day.

6 Likes

Ykyaga when the president is making an important speech and you can’t look away from the go board. Nucléaire : Emmanuel Macron critiqué après l’annonce de la construction de nouveaux réacteurs

8 Likes

Is it still “Le Beaulieu”?

The legend of the photo says “Dans un bar de Bayonne”, and the FFG site says that the club meets in the “Café des Pyrénées, place Paul Bert”.

The Google Map photo seems to correspond.

1 Like

Thx. Nice pic anyway.

… when you are trying to paint OGS statistics nicely instead of playing Go

7 Likes

When you use predator thermal vision for OGS statistics.

3 Likes

… you are disappointed to find out the following picture in your newspaper is not related to Go:

17 Likes

Ykyaga

Someone annoyed me lots today and I started reading out a ladder in my head to keep my cool.

13 Likes

Next step: joseki variations, or if you had more ko threats in your last game.

3 Likes

I know my limitations. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ykyaga when the most criminal thing that could happen in the world is to disrupt a game of go.

3 Likes

Ykyaga when you think to extend the go club meeting into the weekend because that’s when there are less players on OGS.

3 Likes

Ykyaga when your favorite department in any supermarket is the toys
let’s check if they have it here

7 Likes

ykyaaga when you rearrange your bookshelf behind you to better show off your board and stones during zoom meetings

(late but better than never)

8 Likes

You know your a go addict when even thought you just started playing on ogs and never played go before that, you want to buy a goban + stones and you invited one of your friends to play with you on ogs.

8 Likes

Buy it! You won’t regret.

2 Likes

i found a cheap board online, i might buy it later on. when i’m a bit better and played go for a bit longer.

3 Likes

Ykyaga when you start searching for a wallpaper iike this:

8 Likes

Here is a higher resolution (1920 x 1920) version of that image

On mobile, if you tap on the image, you can then click on “Download” to get the full-sized version.

By the way, I made this image by taking a screenshot of my software BesoGo (while using the realistic theme): BesoGo with realistic theme

Other links for BesoGo

9 Likes