You know you are a Go addict when …

If I remember correctly, yeah.

So maybe the German trains have same quality as some famous German cars…

…when you start to hurry reading every text because you fear a hane.

2 Likes

Ykyaga when you post a Ykyaga answer that other Ykyaga readers don’t really understand.

4 Likes

Hmm, does ykyaga (single a) imply a contraction?

“You know you’re a Go addict” rather than “You know you are a Go addict” (ykaaga)?

You could even say ykyga (“You know you’re Go addicted”).

You’re a bit late (see post 666 and above) but ofc your opinion is still welcome.

I don’t believe you ever explained why it had a single a, or that anyone ever asked you to.

Well some used it again some found it cute some deliberate how to pronounce it so I didn’t bother to the full correctness of it. But yes “you’re” can be a way to elude the question of a missing “a”

1 Like

ykyagaya know y’all are Go addicts :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Don’t forget the Ykyagfa…

What??

See 688

3 Likes

When you click users

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-15 om 09.08.25

and select

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-15 om 09.09.03

you know exactly who the addicts are.

:grin:

7 Likes

… when D in your start menu brings up Drago, not Discord.

6 Likes

…when you turn the OGS color theme from the nighttime back to the original daytime colors for the first time in a really long time, and feel you have been permanently blinded by the sudden change in contrast.

5 Likes

…when you and your sister are out on a bike ride and decide to play a 3x3 in your heads.

12 Likes

When you start to love KaTrain pie! KaTrain · PyPI

1 Like

You crash your bike and go to hospital are more concerned about that OGS tournament game you are about to time out rather than the damage to your own body or the bike. I still have a small scar on my elbow and chin, bike was a write off, and timed-out the game.

13 Likes

11 Likes

So much wishthinking in Go… :grinning:

I was feeling dissatisfied with a drywall repair job I’d done a while ago. So naturally I dreamed that my shinkaya board was crumbling like dried out pastry. Beneath this veneer were layers of what appeared to be drywall tape, which of course is grid-shaped. The stones were no better, falling apart at the slightest touch. Predictably (I suppose) there was more of that fiberglass tape stuffed inside.

My patchwork is in an inconspicuous place. Mistakes on a go board are less easily ignored.

7 Likes

You get an email titled

and of course it’s not what you expected.

-

It’s Learning and Development.

10 Likes