7 Likes

You hear someone say invincible, you don’t think of
images-1
but of
Unknown
or (when you are dyslectic)
images-2

4 Likes

Addicted to https://forums.online-go.com/ Go Memes! Not good, not good! :grinning: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Got a pang of excitement when I saw this in a toy shop…

But not what I thought…

7 Likes

What! SABAKI METHOD! Wanted! OFC

2 Likes

You know your daughter is a Go addict when at theme park queue for a ride with various horror based decorations, ghostly figures, gravestones and such there is this:

Which prompted the comment “wow, chess, now that is evil!”

16 Likes

You know you’re a Go (forums) addict when…

…when you are the latest reply to all the forum threads:

I think we need to hold an intervention for our dear friend @bugcat :rofl:

15 Likes

Yeah, I think @bugcat needs some intervention, but not as drastic as a cold turkey :grin:

2 Likes

There’s Regulars…

And then there’s Regulars…

(btw it was surprisingly hard to find someone whose stats aren’t degenerate like mine, you guys I’m disappointed)

3 Likes

Haha :laughing: But who’s who?

https://senseis.xmp.net/?YouKnowYouAreAddictedToOnlineGoWhenYou

1 Like

You-know-you-are-a-go-addict-when …
this is your favourite link.

2 Likes

Hahaha! LMAO dude! :rofl:

Especially these ones (that I re-post here for people too lazy to click the link or read them all):

2 Likes

…when, after your friend draws lines in the dirt to play tic-tac-toe, you wonder why they want to play on a 3x3 board.

4 Likes

…round 2!
Edit:
uh oh…

6 Likes

Ykyaga when you’re searching your own thread guide for a place to put a link since you got triple-post locked in all the normal places.

(I found this pretty Go news site~)

OK, OK, I’ll go and have a coffee and let you guys clear off all the cat hair.

3 Likes

Ykyaga when there is always some browser open on OGS on a device somewhere, and random stone sounds are heard at completely irrelevant moments (extra points during jump scares).

7 Likes

You know you are a Go addict when, while you walk through a forest, you think about how good a goban the trees would make.

8 Likes

You know you are a Go (forums) addict when “Ykyaaga” randomly pops into your head at work and you spend a couple minutes trying to remember what language it’s from and what it means :rofl:

4 Likes

You have beautiful trees in your forest then