You know you are a Go addict when …

ykyaaga (or ykyaa Bike addict?)
when you could take the small plastic folding set but you go out of your way to bring the bamboo

19 Likes

When you automatically check daily, even though you know you’re on vacation mode.

8 Likes

Are you carrying the stones in your pockets? That’s heavy!

5 Likes

You know you’re a Go addict when…

…when you attach a Goban horizontally to your bike so you can play Go while riding! (Warning! Some stones may move during the course of the game) :laughing:

9 Likes

Or doing L&D

2 Likes

I originally put stones on the board with more rubber bands. But it’s unwieldy. So stones went in my backpack. Heavy but I just rode nice and slow since there’s no rush, it was fine

12 Likes

I imagine a homemade double bags o∏o you put on the iron tube, just below the sit.
Btw the goban is perfectly fitting, not touching the wall. Bravo!

6 Likes

When you see this coach and get excited about booking a holiday that is only about playing Go

14 Likes

They’re called national congresses <3

7 Likes

23 Likes

:rofl: this is the dumbest one yet! LMAO dude :laughing:

ykyaaga when you only watch go commentaries on tv (I do occasionally watch the news though)

3 Likes

You know you’re a Go addict when you play 260 games in one day.

14 Likes

11 Likes

… when I missed a deadline at work because I was constantly playing Go.

8 Likes

YKYAA OGS improvement addict when…

…you become the 4th person to cross into triple-digit GitHub contributions :smiley:

13 Likes

You know you’re a Go addict when…

…when your son gets a new Nintendo Switch, you get a chance to play on it after his bed time, but, of course, you just play Go instead :grin:

…also, when you’re planning to buy a Nintendo Switch game, your first (only?) choice is that one with 51 classic board games on it including - you guessed it - Go :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

is this a joke? I thought the Clubhouse games collection did not include Go, only Gomoku?

I remember being disappointed.

There’s Silver star Go

6 Likes

I will not like this post on principle.

:cry: now I share your pain

5 Likes