Our AI review system has been updated! Here are a list of the changes:
- Review strengths have been increased by about 25%
- The backend analyzer is now capable of reviewing multiple moves at once, this should speed up the analysis process on average, even with the increased strength.
- An issue with analysis interpration has been fixed which would sometimes make it look like the move after a blunder was “brilliant” as opposed to the blunder being identified properly as a blunder.
- The win rate estimation for the final move in the game is now available after all games
- A bug where you would sometimes receive multiple notifications for a review ending has been fixed
- Possible moves are now displayed as circles with the change in win rate displayed for each move.
- We no longer show AI alternative moves that don’t have any further variations (these moves are not very well analyzed, thus shouldn’t really be considered as good alternative moves according to the AI.) The result is that the number of alternative moves may be lower, but the moves you see should have a much higher chance of being decent moves.
More improvements are still in the works, including having the top 3 moves for full reviews listed, being able to see the ghost stones after selecting an analyzed trunk move in a top-3 review, better top-3 move analysis, and some corner case bug fixes.