Images of newer times

crop the game image to the edge of the stones, the higher the resolution the better, and set the pixelation size to image width divided by 19, and move around til they fit the squares. Then download the image and edit it with bucket tool to fix each square with the same black, white, or background colors.

5 Likes

I’d love that, since I play only on OGS.
The project is quite old, but readme and license have been updated 7 months ago… who knows?

I remember having done some research at that time and concluded that it was an abandoned project.

1 Like

Today’s children go club.

It’s Carnival, so the children are dressed up (but that’s all this year, no festivities)

11 Likes

Escherian puzzle by @Atorrante , from Escherian puzzle

5 Likes

Say what now? :stuck_out_tongue:

(that’s not by me :wink:)

1 Like

w o o p s

15 Likes

You are go addicted when… you strike a pose of a goban on mars! :wink:

5 Likes

Wrong thread :wink:

1 Like

The cover of Spindrift, the 2019 tsumego book / commercial puzzle collection by xhu and Leon Chen.

I like the font :D

6 Likes

Yunzi stone against the sun, very charmingly hand-modelled by @trohde, from the 2018 thread Green go stones?

Green glass stones on the board made by @Skurj (before staining & gridding), from the same thread.

5 Likes

Tattoo on the arm of @crocrobot, from his 2016 thread Looking for artistic direction

Did you ever get the follow-up on the outer arm, croco?

Sticking this on because I’m already at three posts:

With thanks to @Plum_Talk and his thread Aver & Move 78 - The Algorithm Smiles Upon You MUSIC FOR GO

The name of the artist is “Aver & Move 78” and the album is called “The Algorithm Smiles Upon You”.

Programmable LED board from AI Physical Go Board!- Review added - #39 by Nchristie. Regular viewers of DanielML’s twitch streams will now that he has a more advanced board with colour-changing LEDS that respond to chat interaction.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t want to be at the bottom of one of those bowls!

6 Likes

Real estate weiqi show room (shared with a small tea shop) Weishan Yunnan.

Note: the thing with black and white dots on the wall is a light.

16 Likes

I see.
It has weird positions on it, like captured stones not removed

4 Likes

that dog head should have much thicker lines

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

@Samraku’s hand-drawn kifu of the Haze–Gia–Samraku tricolour balancing game, from June:

4 Likes

Crossposting game3 of the 9x9 random gaps + pie rule go variant.

game3end_500

6 Likes

Chinese students play Go at Suzhou Nanhuan Center Primary School in Suzhou city, east China’s Jiangsu province, April 30, 2008

8 Likes