OGS Community Go resources

(@trohde if anyone starts the “is he a member of OGS community” you’re on your own :stuck_out_tongue:).

(EDIT: 200+ pages? I’m glad I sorted my printer yesterday.)

3 Likes

How about Antons youtube channel?

Sofiam also does a go youtube channel.

I miss the category of non digital books. Ishi is in the sensei’s library, but there are also other publishers in the go world.
Is the go magazine GoWorld digitalised?

51QPV0A9cJL.SX373_BO1,204,203,200

They are both in the original post. :wink:

3 Likes

@Atorrante Please keep that in mind, this is the purpose of this specific thread. This is not a “links about Go” thread.

1 Like

It’s OT but to answer you about goworld: yes
And because we are OT and you already put that big pic of that book, you should add a few words:
If you like lengthly detailed and exhaustive introduction to the game, you should start with * go for beginners *(Iwamoto Kaoru). Players coming from chess for example will usually enjoy this book.

Then this “basic techniques of go” is the perfect follow-up, written in the same spirit.

Ah, OK, guess I hadn’t really understood the “OGS Community” part :wink:

But as Charles Matthews has explicitly allowed to host his book, and as @anoek was the initial creator of the first official CC PDF edition, I’d think that Charles is an honorary member of OGS :smiley:

3 Likes

I didn’t mean you should start it, if no one else did. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes