Over the years there have several topics that dealt with tsumego.
Professional go players spend most of their time doing tsumego’s.
The OGS Puzzle page contains more than 1400 collections of go puzzles, which vary from 899 puzzles to only one puzzle.
In this topic I like to share some of those puzzles.
And if you find great puzzles feel free to share them over here.
EDIT November 29
Almost four weeks ago I started this topic. I had been adding go puzzles by Hashimoto, Noubuaki and others for weeks, and thought why not share this with others.
In 27 days this topic got 612 views (22.7 views per day), 95 likes (3,5 like per day).
Not bad, I like it
What are my plans?
- going on with this topic until this is the best visited and most liked topic on OGS Forums
- making tsumego more popular (since started doing this I climbed two/three kyus!)
- selecting puzzles from other collections than my own ones (there are approximately 1400 collections containing more than 22.000 other puzzles on OGS)
- selecting collections you might like and bumping them so that they get the attention they do deserve
- do some window dressing of the puzzles (little bio of the players, how to study tsumego, etc.)
These are my plans, but maybe even more important and interesting is: what are your wishes? Suggestions, ideas, etc.?